Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Star Wars toy commercials

Are original Star Wars toy commercials available on DvD or VHS anywhere? I used to have a homemade copy but accidentally taped over it.
    "Taun Taun...Taun Taun"
    "look both ways dewback"
    Do you remember any others?
    Like my dad always said, "Be original son. Dont quote someone else."

Taped over it. geez sounds like something A redneck would do!

e-mail me if you still have amanamanamanamnanananananmm, and Han

sithworm21@aol.com
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Originally posted by buba-fatt
    "Taun Taun...Taun Taun"
    "look both ways dewback"
    Do you remember any others?
    I can't believe you forgot one of your personal favorites!

Jawa: Wanna buy a droid?
    Luke: Sure, what have you got?

I do vividly remember "Taun Taun...Taun Taun" and "Look both ways, Dewback". However, I don't recall the dialogue from many others. I remember a commercial with the Landspeeder, and later with the Snowspeeder. I don't recall if there was much advertizing for the ROTJ line, however.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

yes sithy!

yes i have your little toy mans all ready for you. i dont, however, have all of the strawberry shortcake and carebear figures that you wanted. my sister didnt have a complete set i guess. did you need anything else little man? i also have a rare sean connery signed by roger moore for $150.

Re: yes sithy!

Originally posted by buba-fatt
    yes i have your little toy mans all ready for you. i dont, however, have all of the strawberry shortcake and carebear figures that you wanted. my sister didnt have a complete set i guess. did you need anything else little man? i also have a rare sean connery signed by roger moore for $150.
    You sound like some kind of deranged toy-pimp!
    All your base are belong to us!

Wasn't there a commercial that chanted "Wampa!" several times? ? ?

toy pimp?

that's the first time ive been called toy-pimp. i'm usually called "duffuss" or "dimwit". it's a nice change. it also goes good with this topic.
    "wanna buy a droid?"
    "sure, whatcha got..toy pimp?"
    i need a life.

Most commercials ironically showed excited tykes battling each other with their toys, and never overjoyed geeky twentysomethings finding a rare toy down at Wal Mart.
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

Toy pimp, do you have the rainbow bright toys i asked for i erased the the e-mail send me another one, one redneck mistake to another...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

i aint gots no rainbow bright. you might see if jedi coleman would part with his personal collection. if he wont sell it, you might work a trade for your "my little pony" collection. i tried to trade my "pretty pink power princess of pluto" collection for it but he said he wouldnt unless i threw in the bubble castle with exclusive power princess powder pooch and im not parting with that. but, as far as the amanaman and solo go, we need to arrange a time to meet and since i have no life and therefore no schedual you tell me when and where.okidoki?