I've been good all year...gimme ROTS toys, now!!!

Look, Hasbro, I know you have Santa on retainer.
    I just got 4 of the 2005 figures in the mail.
    Actually, I had em on 10/9/04, but I missed the closing of my local Post Office.
    So here goes...
    Since either you as a company or retail as a collective can't even get the basic OTC line, not to metion ALL of the VOTC line on shelves in any quantity...
    and...
    Since I own figures that should not be available for over another 2 and a half months....
    and...
    Seeing how most of us Star Wars Collector behave better than the President at a debate ALL YEAR ROUND

Why not just CONFUSE, SHOCK, AND AWE us by releasing the Dorme(Rabe resculpt or re-name), the 3 Catina figures, but Especially the 4...
    Episode. Three. Sneak. Preview. Figures. for Christmas and every other December-January cultural celebration.

How bout it?
    I'm serious and sarcastic and hopeful all at the same time. Kinda like a presidential candidate. But I digress...
    If the 05 stuff is leaking like a stuck pig out already, and since Ep3 already has MOST of the character and SOME of the images known, why not release the tease wave to incite a frenzy.
    Last edited by Darth Alex; 10-12-2004 at 04:08 PM.

Re: I've been good all year...gimme ROTS toys, now!!!

Im for it, I wouldnt mind seeing these now either
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well it would be good to have those figures now in my hands, but I prefer to get them from the big, fat guy in red, so I can have that Xmas feeling.
    [SIGNATURE]

So, now that you(Hasbro) can see the packagin leaks, how about throwing us the Sneak Peak 4 bone for Christmas?

And while your at it, let me keep bashing you(Hasbro) with repeated sharp jabs in the ribs about how BAD you are doing with the OTC? Where's the tail end of it? It's the 11th month of the year, howza bout you start putting these figures out en masse before we get to 2005? How bout having a little Q&A on your site, Hasbro, and explaing why we still can't find 6-10 of the basic OTC figures anywhere, let alone anything close to the whole line currently at retail?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Alex
    Where's the tail end of it? It's the 11th month of the year, howza bout you start putting these figures out en masse before we get to 2005?
    Why, so people can complain about the figures being peg warmers and that Hasbro over produces?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I am glad we got the '05 figuyres now. It means the less they pack out on OTC, the more will go on clearance when ROTS comes out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just wanna know where the heck OTC Lando (Skiff), Leia (Slave) and Scanning trooper are. Why come out with new, when most of us haven't even caught up on the "old" and by that I mean what is still new,but some people have. I stragnely enough found a Sabe (Rabe or whatever her name is) in the stores the other day. While it was nice to see and I did buy it, it evokes fear in me that I will have to resort to the secondary market ie eBay to have even just a chance at owning these. Collecting should NEVER be this hard. You (Hasbro) are aready making money from this. Fine, short pack now, but do some serious research afterwards and ask what people want reissued that they missed first time around. I'm not buying these again on any other card. I want them for the OTC packaging then that's it, no more freakin' repacks for me. And where are all the army builders. They are not called thAt for nothing. You (Hasbro want to make some serious dinero, then start pumping out the clones and stormie! Super artciulated please...
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Why, so people can complain about the figures being peg warmers and that Hasbro over produces?
    Well, around NorthEastern and Central PA, nothing new that comes out and I MEAN NOTHING sits around for more than a few hours.
    Peg Warmers, my friend? Nothing personal, but I'm not sure what a peg warmer really is other than Hasbro over producing the sam figure over and over and over.

Case in point backed up with fact:

The Walmart in Wilkes-Barre, PA just got in their 3rd shipment of mulitple cases of the Madine/AtSt Han/Lando Skiffman/Leia Bespin wave.
    Now, these WILL sit around because this store is literally shoving them down peoples throats. Bib Fortuna, the Gamorean Guard, the Biker Scout, the Scanning Tech #2 have never been seen by any of the collectors I know except one single Tech 2 weeks ago at a Kmart that hasn't restocked since.
    I've seen one each of the Slave Leia and Hoth Vader.

When Hasbro gets it's head outta the clouds, stops shipping figures from the Saga line, stops repacking figures that WERE available in the Saga line, and listens to us, the fans that KEEP THEM IN BUSINESS, we'll find what we want, be happy and quit grippin.

Again, this is NOT a personal attack, man, but seriously, I'd love to see some of these figures in any kinda quantity. Check the old SW guide to Aliens. I'll give you some examples:
    Say you're making a diorama or a scene of Jabba's Palace. The guide had 9 of 12 Gamoreans surviving a cheap shot by Jabba as a 'condition' of employment.
    Say you're making an Endor diorama. You'll want Biker Scouts up the ying-yang.
    Say you're making any kinda DS or DS II diorama. You'll probably want multiples of the Scanning Tech repaint.

When I go to EE.com and see the cases of these 3 figures delayed until January, I wanna go KRAZY!!!

It's Christmas, where are the figures??????????????
    Junk that has been "pegwarming" for months still is!

Again, refer to the title of this Thread. I've been a good little drone shopper week in week out day in day out. I just want my figures ...

Say you're

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal
    I just wanna know where the heck OTC Lando (Skiff), Leia (Slave) and Scanning trooper are. Why come out with new, when most of us haven't even caught up on the "old" and by that I mean what is still new,but some people have. I stragnely enough found a Sabe (Rabe or whatever her name is) in the stores the other day. While it was nice to see and I did buy it, it evokes fear in me that I will have to resort to the secondary market ie eBay to have even just a chance at owning these. Collecting should NEVER be this hard. You (Hasbro) are aready making money from this. Fine, short pack now, but do some serious research afterwards and ask what people want reissued that they missed first time around. I'm not buying these again on any other card. I want them for the OTC packaging then that's it, no more freakin' repacks for me. And where are all the army builders. They are not called thAt for nothing. You (Hasbro want to make some serious dinero, then start pumping out the clones and stormie! Super artciulated please...
    Bravo, and by the way, I AM joining the PSWCS very soon, probably next week when I get some email things sorted out.

READ THE ABOVE QUOTE PEOPLE!!!!
    I've never met the jedi known as SAL but he speaketh the truth.
    Collecting...never should be this hard.
    Ya wanna talk toy run...I just went all over NE PA today. I just found out as I type this that I missed the only Biker Scout available up at Target in Dickson City because they got ONE CASE IN with the figure IN IT.
    Man, I am so lived right now!
    I love this hobby. I'm passionate about it.
    We are in the TRENCH of retail Hasbro, send some new supplies!!!!

And amen to the repacks.
    I currently have no single carded Biker Scouts in my collection.
    Why should I go online and pay 15+shipping for one when I should be able to go to any major toy retailer and get one? HUH?

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I am glad we got the '05 figuyres now. It means the less they pack out on OTC, the more will go on clearance when ROTS comes out.
    In my neck of the woods, the figures collectors in NE and Central PA want will never get clearanced because they SEEM to never show up!