Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Swami Sez: ROTS Deluxe, 12 Inch, Vehicles Galore

From, http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=3508&zoneid=2

The Swami has returned after an extended vacation to bring you a sneak preview of upcoming toys for Revenge of the Sith. We've got vehicles, deluxe figures, and 12 inch figures galore, and if you're sensitive to SPOILERS ,no matter how big or small, then browse away from this page to remain unspoiled.

The Deluxe figure assortment makes a comeback in 2005 with the return of the Spider Droid ---this time with a bigger gun. Clones also make a return with a Clone Trooper 3 Pack Swami hopes will be all sorts of color/rank variants of the lightly shipped and much in demand Super Articulated Clone Trooper. There's also a Yoda on Dragonfly which brings up all sorts of visions of the diminutive Jedi Master on a winged insect. And finally, to establish the long known end game in the final film in the Star Wars saga, a Quick Change Darth Sidious and Anakin Skywalker with snap-on Darth Vader armor will also be available along with a Droid with Operation Table.

The 12" action figure line welcomes new Jedi females into the fold with the first ever release of Barris Offee and Aayla Secura. On the other side of the galactic coin, look for the multi-limbed dude who crashes the Jedi party with a new 12" General Grievous as well as Anakin Skywaker with Darth Vader armor, which was previously foretold in my last Swami reading.

The Revenge of the Sith collection will introduce a slew of vehicles beginning with the Sneak Preview Anakin Skywalker yellow Jedi Starfighter in early Spring. We can also expect a a Tri Droid Fighter, Wookiee Helicopter, an ARC Trooper Fighter, and a repaint of the Command Gunship. A small playset showcasing the epic lightsaber battle between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker in the planet volcanic planet of Mustafar will also be released.

Wowza! That's a lot of toys! And Swami still hasn't even listed the basic action figures yet. So you'll have to check back right here at Galactic Hunter for more ROTS news to come! Don't forget about Swami's policy --- don't believe it until Hasbro admits it. Swami OUT!

Re: Swami Sez: ROTS Deluxe, 12 Inch, Vehicles Galore

SOunds intersting cant wait to see pics of these
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

V-19's are coming!!! V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!V-19's are coming!!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Wel, Vel Da Car, I have to agree with the top line of your signature on this one
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

There's no V-19 Torrent starfighters in ROTS.

Wow cool more rehash coming! I can't wait to see the Gun Ship with racing stripes and flames.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Wow cool more rehash coming! I can't wait to see the Gun Ship with racing stripes and flames.

Dont forget the #3 on the sides.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Dang, that's a lot of stuff! But most of it sounds cool.

The rehash Spider Droid with a bigger gun sounds weird. Oh well, I only got one for AOTC so I may get a few more. Yoda on Dragonfly sounds sweet, I guess he rides one on Kashyyyk? I really doubt that the Clone 3-pack would be anything but the Clone Wars packs with new heads for ROTS. Quick Reveal Darth Sidious sounds stupid, do you push a button and his hood flies off? Anakin with armor better be better than the Jango with the same feature. Medical Droid has potential.

That's a lot of vehicles! Anakin's Starfighter is cool, though we won't likely get a good version of Anakin that will actually fit in there. I can't wait to see what the helicopter and Droid Fighter look like. The ARC vehicle actually has nothing to do with ARC Troopers, since they aren't in the movie, but the ARC is the precursor to the X-wing. Dunno if I'll get another Gunship, I already have three, but if it looks good enough I'll get it. And more playsets are always welcome.

It's too early to expect much, after all it is Hasbro and they do have the tendency to not give us that which we crave. It would be great to have a line that finally has no battle stances, no action features, just plain sculpting that looks normal and has character likeness.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

DarkArtist wrote:
    It would be great to have a line that finally has no battle stances, no action features, just plain sculpting that looks normal and has character likeness.

----------------------------------------------------

Stop with the radical, outlandish ideas!!!!
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."