Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sandtrooper to be part of the OTC line!

Can't wait to see the back ground! Mina Solo gave us a heads up in the LA just found section that Entertainment Earth is pre selling Post OTC wave 2 that comes with the following:

2x Feltipern Trevagg
    2x Myo
    2x Dannik Jerriko
    1x Stormtrooper (OTC #16)
    1x Sandtrooper
    1x Scout Trooper (OTC #11)
    1x Han Solo
    1x Chewbacca (OTC #8)
    1x Yoda (OTC #2).

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS85172C
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HS85172Clg.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	9327  
    Last edited by Turbowars; 10-12-2004 at 10:11 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: Sandtrooper to be part of the OTC line!

Sensible enough given the presence of the stormie and scout. I'm really eager for these troop builders given that I've managed to miss every other opportunity to get them. My imperial army consists of one commtech stormtrooper, about 5 crappy '95 stormies, 3 old speeder bike scouts and a few old sandtroopers. I really want the updates.

Including the sandtrooper's a good idea, but do we really need more of those Hans and Chewies? They don't exactly fly off the pegs! I was really hoping for some new figures.

They could of at least packed in some other figures besides Han and Chewy, but I guess it keeps in line with the "main characters" Hasbro keeps pumping out. The should of done all army builders in this case like Gam Guard, or even a Vader.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

here ya go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swEP3sandtrooper01.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	9337  
    Last edited by DarthChuckMc; 10-14-2004 at 04:22 PM.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Interesting how none of these figures have the OTC logo anymore. I wonder if the other repacks will?

We just need a HUGE a** playset of Mos Eisley with the Cantina. Sorry, just really wanted to say that.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

That is a pretty sweet cardback.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Too bad they didn't paint the pauldron white or orange instead of just rehashing the POTJ scheme.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

That is a sweet cardback. Looks like turbo was right about the Dewbeck in the background. The only drawback I can see is that the binoculars are right in front of the Dewbeck.

Mabye they'll change this and we'll see a packaging variation down the line?