Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Brunswick

I just got the Anniverary sets at TRU in Saint John NB today. Luke and Leia are alright, Han and Chewie are Awesome, and Ben and Vader ARE FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gotta see these in person to believe it. I'm just glad I finally got something here instead of the internet. Hopefully the sneak peak figures at least will come here.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Talking Happy Anniversary(sets, that is!)

Luke/Leia and Vader/Obi Wan sets are bountiful in the Hamilton area and also at the St Catherines TRU. I have, so far, been unable to get a Han/Chewie set. Does anyone know if and when the AOTC Preview figures are coming? These three (in my opinion) are some of the best looking of the figures to come. I am expecting to receive some AOTC Collection 2 figures next week that I ordered online for big bucks (not from ebay though). Glad to see a few Canadians are holding down the fort here. It's good to be back. Haven't posted since these forums were all redone.

I'm in Ottawa and I've had some luck finding figures over the last couple of years.

I always go out of my way to try to find any of the new figures and it seems 6 months after I find one they're everywhere.
    AARRGGHH!

It's a little frustrating.

I just found a Vader & Obi-wan anniversary set at TRU tonight, now if I can only find me an FX-7 to go with my Bacta Tank Luke...

hey, Haggis

I'm from st.catharines, and yesterday at the comic shop downtown (not the one in the north end, the one on st.paul) they had the han/chewie set for a reasonable price. Hope this helps. Why do you not have private messaging, is it because your account here is from the old days, or what?
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I found the Vader/Ben Aniversary packs at TRU, but none of the other two here on the prairies. Like I said before, they don't sit too long on the shelves here in Canada.

Considering the Comic store was only 3 bucks more than TRU, I bought the other two sets at the comic store for 27.00. I don't mind a buck or two, but I won't pay double.

I hope they keep bringing in the new figs. as released....

Come on Hasbro.....

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    I haven't seen any of the Anniversary sets here in New Brunswick. I did however run into them over at Wal-Mart and TRU over in Maine. I saw Darth Vader vs Ben Kenobi for the first time and compared to the other two sets...this is the one to own. I think that it is a decent sculpt of each figure and would make a nice display. If I see this one here in New Brunswick for a decent price I might actually buy it.

Haven't seen any of the Teebo wave in Maine yet. We won't be getting it here in Canada....unless you want to pay scalper prices for them. I'll keep my eyes open!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Still searching...

Guys,
    Thanks for the tip. I will try to get out to St. Catherines soon. Some Sears stores also have the anniversary sets. Yesterday, Limeridge had lots of Vader/Ben and a few Luke/Leia. No freakin Han/ Chewie though.

The Teebo wave is set for March, check then. Let me know when you going down, if my local comic store doesn't get one for me I might put in an order with you....???

If you don't mind....

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

Hey Bosskman

I'm planning on coming to Saint John this weekend. Is there any new figures out? Have you seen the anniversary sets down there?
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Ben and Vader are plentiful at TRU but the other two are pretty scarce. They might get some new stuff in by the weekend though. I think tuesdays and fridays are when they stock.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.