Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Brunswick

It seems that all the Canadian collectors that have a computer live on either coast. I'm in the middle.

Too bad Hasbro didn't open a little store so we could order direct....instead of relying on the buyers of the bigger stores.

Unhappy

I'm in Toronto.
    well actually I'm in Liverpool, but I';ll be home for Easter and looking for some SW stuff!
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

Angry Man this is frustrating!!

Don't you hate it when on the main page of Sir Steve's site they announce that new stuff is expected to show up any day now and you're Canadian and you know you'll never see it up here for ages?

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

Re: Man this is frustrating!!

Originally posted by billfremore
    Don't you hate it when on the main page of Sir Steve's site they announce that new stuff is expected to show up any day now and you're Canadian and you know you'll never see it up here for ages?
    I really wish that they would cover some release dates for Canada. Well this is probably Hasbro's fault...but overall SirStevesGuide does a really great job giving us the scoop on everything related to Star Wars! It would be nice to have an Canadian Online store that only sold to Canada...but we all know how unlikely that is!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Im on the very west coast and its aweful out here, no 25th anniversary packs here at all. I bought mine at Yestertoys online and got em about a month ago. They sit like a pyramid on my computer monitor.