Han & Luke as Stormtroopers using VOTC Stormtrooper mold

We have the perfect Stormtrooper body with the VOTC mold, so now we can get the perfect Han & Luke in Stormtrooper disguise.

Thanks.

Re: Han & Luke as Stormtroopers using VOTC Stormtrooper mold

Quote Originally Posted by S3PO
    We have the perfect Stormtrooper body with the VOTC mold, so now we can get the perfect Han & Luke in Stormtrooper disguise.

Thanks.
    You beat me to the punch with this one and I say GOOD CALL.
    Plus, if you look at the film, the Stormtrooper belts are slightly different, so you could even get a "new" trooper accessory.
    This would make so much sense, plus be a great army builder with the Helmets on!

Come on Hasbro, this is a KEY idea for 05!

They could create an entirely new line of 2-packs to release starting with this one. We need new versions of both of these figures really bad.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Great idea S3PO. VOTC Han & Luke heads on that VOTC Stormtrooper!!!! An Army Builder set would be great too!

Bring it on Hasbro!!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

However, the Luke body would have to be modified to be "a little short for a stormtrooper." Other than that, it's a great idea!

Exclamation Re: Han & Luke as Stormtroopers using VOTC Stormtrooper mold

I think OTC X-wing Luke's head is the absolute best ever likeness of ANH Luke, and would like to see it on all future ANH Luke figs, including this one!