Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shirtless Maul: When are we going to see it?

What's strange is that I thought Maul was supposed to ship with Luke in the first wave of the Deluxe Assortment.

But we've already seen pics of the 'Jedi wave' with Leia and Amanaman.

So has anyone seen the picture of Maul? I don't know about you, but I'm really excited about this one because he is actually from a really well-drawn comic book. And I'm also with you if you're hoping this is the LAST Darth Maul figure Hasbro decides to do for a decade! But that he's from a comic book, a real story I can recreate with a few Jabba's Skiff Guards 3 packs and some discount Rodians, I want this figure (and more EU from comics and novels, but NEW characters never made before, at least).

I'm usually not a fan of non-movie figures, but I gotta admit, I was hoping to see a pic of this one. I am looking foward to it!

Yeah I've seen a picture of him(just click the link below) He kinda s**ks IMO!

Why they had to make Maul of all character I don't know?

Darth Maul-Deluxe
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

A magazine has Darth Maul shirtless as their cover so we'll probably see him soon.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Its really hard to figure out how Maul looks like with that B&W picture. Really want to see what pattern of red n black was on his body. Then, I can customise one myself

Question well,

I thought we were going to see it this past week, but I guess I was wrong. Soon would be my guess though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

It's high time we get to see this bad boy!

I personally can't wait. I think the maul sculpts have gotten better since the original one!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

that black & white pic is way to crappy to judge Maul by. I don't overly care for the droid's look, based on its shape in the pic, though.

Honest answer?

A few dozen times, in almost as many different sculpts.
    Tommy, close your eyes.