7) Scarlette vs. Baroness

8) Sgt. Slaughter vs. Destro

Giants

1) Godzilla vs. King Kong

2) the Rancor vs. the Sando Aqua Monster

3) Unicron vs. Fortress Maximus

4) Metroplex vs. Trypticon

5) The Stay-Puft Marshmellow-Man vs. The Blob

You have to vote in every round for this to work. Just guess or consult a psychic or a Magic 8-ball if you don't know the answer. The talking Yoda figure will work as well.

Voting for this round will close on Saturday as of mid-nite.

May your favorite characters from each genre win....

Re: A total geek's "knock-out" fest: "Who would win in a fight if...?"

Star Wars rounds:

1) Count Dooku

2) Darth Vader

3) Obi-Wan Kenobi

4) Yoda

5) Luke Skywalker

6) Chewbacca

7) Jango Fett

8) IG-88

9) Bossk

10) Princess Leia

Star Trek Rounds:

1) T'Pol

2) Xindi Reptillian

3) Spock

4) Klingon

5) Captain Picard

6) Q

7) Worf

8) The Founder

9) Tuvok

10) the Hirogen Hunters

Transformers

1) Optimus Prime

2) Megatron

3) Ultra Magnus

4) Galvatron

Superheroes

1) Superman

2) Batman

3) Catwoman

4) Spider-man

5) Magneto

6) Rogue

7) Lois Lane

8) Dr. X

9) The Hulk

Horror-Sci-Fi Shockers

1) Dracula

2) Frankenstein's monster

3) Alien

4) Freddy

5) T-1000

6) The Ghostbusters

7) Van Helsing

8) Spawn

9) The Crow

Action-Adventure heroes

1) James Bond

2) The A-Team

3) Wyatt Earp, his brothers, and Doc Holiday

4) Mad Max

5) Snakeyes

6) Duke

7) Baroness

8) Destro

Giants

1) Godzilla

2) the Rancorr

3) Unicron

4) Metroplex

5) The Stay-Puft Marshmellow-Man
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Who would win in a fight?

Star Wars rounds:

1) Darth Maul vs. Count Dooku: Dooku (Maul is too rash)

2) Darth Vader vs. Darth Sidious: Vader (Sidious isn't a Force user really)

3) Qui-Gon Jinn vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi: Obi Wan (could kick the old man's arse)

4) Yoda vs. Mace Windu: Yoda (how could you beat a frog on a hotplate?)

5) Luke Skywalker vs. Han Solo: Han (Wha!? They like each other.)

6) Lando Calrissian vs. Chewbacca: Chewy (duh)

7) Boba Fett vs. Jango Fett: Boba Fett (though both are now official pu**ies, they could b**chslap each other til one falls down)

8) Aurra Sing vs. IG-88: IG-88 (takes a licking and keeps on ticking)

9) Durge vs. Bossk: Durge (didn't you see the cartoon?)

10) Princess Leia vs. Padme Amidala: Leia (strong willed cold hearted woman vs. a Stevie Nicks wanna-be)

Superheroes

1) Superman vs. Lex Luthor: Superman (until the "curse" catches up with him)

2) Batman vs. Joker: Batman (Joker always loses)

3) Catwoman vs. Poison Ivy: Catwoman (but who cares? They both look great in skin tight outfits...that's worth the price of a ticket!)

4) Spider-man vs. Doctor Octopus: Spidey (of course)

5) Wolverine vs. Magneto: Wolverine (he slices, he dices, he makes Julienne fries)

6) Rogue vs. Mystique: draw (two more hotties...do they get to wrestle in the mud too?)

7) Lana Lang vs. Lois Lane: Lois (see mud above)

8) Dr. X vs. Neo from "The Matrix": X (Neo is a fraud...and for christ's sake, open your mouth when you talk)

9) The Hulk vs. Bane: Hulk (cuz I don't remember who Bane is)

Horror-Sci-Fi Shockers

1) Dracula vs.Wolfman: Dracula (he could outwit anybody)

2) Mummy vs. Frankenstein's monster: Frank (close call, but Frank is a little quicker)

3) Alien vs. Predator: Alien (I missed the movie, but Alien is a crafty little beast)

4) Freddy vs. Jason: Freddy (supernatural wins everytime)

5) The Terminator vs. T-1000: T-1000 (upgrades are better...just ask Lucas)

6) The Ghostbusters vs. Men in Black: Ghostbusters (MIB talk too much. GB go in shootin')

7) Van Helsing vs. Michael Myers: Van Helsing (smarter)

8) Spawn vs. Blade: Spawn (I guess. Don't know much about them...aren't these comic characters?)

9) The Crow vs. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Buffy (just cuz she's hotter)

Action-Adventure heroes

1) Indiana Jones vs. James Bond: Indy (he'd knock that wry smile off that Limey's face with the whip)

2) The A-Team vs. Miami Vice: A-Team (C'mon, didn't you see the show?)

3) Billy The Kid's Regulators vs. Wyatt Earp, his brothers, and Doc Holiday: Pass

4) Mad Max vs. The Mariner from "Waterworld": Max (puhlease)

5) Stormshadow vs. Snakeyes: Pass

6) Duke vs. Cobra Commander: Pass

7) Scarlette vs. Baroness: Pass

8) Sgt. Slaughter vs. Destro: Pass

Giants

1) Godzilla vs. King Kong: Godzilla (By the time Kong got in close enough to punch, he'd be incinerated)

2) the Rancor vs. the Sando Aqua Monster: Pass

3) Unicron vs. Fortress Maximus: pass

4) Metroplex vs. Trypticon: pass

5) The Stay-Puft Marshmellow-Man vs. The Blob: Sta-Puft (I'd PAY to see that fight)

Even the title of this reminds me of an old thread I started: Comic character showdown: The ultimate geekfest!. But no big deal.

Star Wars rounds:

1) Darth Maul vs. Count Dooku
    Dooku. His brains would triumph over Maul's brawn. Besides, Obi-Wan beat Maul alone, and Obi-Wan and Anakin together weren't able to take Dooku.

2) Darth Vader vs. Darth Sidious
    Hasn't this already been decided, in ROTJ? Even if we're talking about the height of their powers, Vader still could take Palpy, though it would likely always be fatal to both.

3) Qui-Gon Jinn vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Assuming the height of their powers, I'm going with Qui-Gon. Though it was disproven in AOTC that Qui-Gon's master was a very aged alien (as stated in the TPM novel), the statement about him being the greatest swordsman his master had ever seen still stands.

4) Yoda vs. Mace Windu
    Close battle with uncertain results, but I lean toward Yoda.

5) Luke Skywalker vs. Han Solo
    Unless we're talking about wussy Luke fresh from the farm, Luke would always win this showdown.

6) Lando Calrissian vs. Chewbacca
    Chewie. He outclasses Lando in brains, brawn, firepower, skill -- everything except the sheer ladykillin' prowess Lando picked up from his old master, Kit Fisto. I bet Chewie could even put away more Colt 45's.

7) Boba Fett vs. Jango Fett
    Only one of them didn't go out like a b***h. And Boba's fellow clones have proven to be crappy warriors. Jango wins.

8) Aurra Sing vs. IG-88
    This would be a fun one to watch. Despite the odds being against her, I think Aurra Sing would win in the end. It really could go either way, though.

9) Durge vs. Bossk
    I really hate to say it, as I loathe the "character," but Durge takes this one. A reptile who regrows limbs vs a blob ripoff who laughs when impaled through the head with a lightsaber? No contest.

10) Princess Leia vs. Padme Amidala
    Padme's a bad-arse babe, but her daughter could whip her butt in any contest (including the bikini competition ), so Leia.

Star Trek Rounds:

I'm probably going to do pretty meh on these, since some of these names aren't ringing bells, but you said all or nothing, so here's my attempt.

1) Capt. Archer vs. T'Pol
    Samuel Beckett vs Vulcan sex toy, right? I'll go with Archer. He's cooler.

2) Xindi Reptillian vs. Vossk
    Who what when where why? I flipped a coin, and it told me Vossk, who I must assume is a Trandoshan who wandered into the wrong universe.

3) Captain Kirk vs. Spock
    As stated in an old episode of either SNL or In Living Color, "I'm also a better director than you." Spock would whomp Kirk good!

4) Klingon vs. Romulan
    Never bet against a Klingon.

5) Captain Picard vs. Data
    Picard could merely pour hot Earl Grey into Data's circuits, frying him like a chicken. Okay, hopefully it would never come to that, since they're two of the best Trek characters ever.

6) Q vs. The Borg
    Inconclusive. I have no idea. This is like Mr Mxyzptlk vs the Phoenix. Since I have to pick one, I'll assume Q has enough silliness power to frustrate the Borg to death.

7) Captain Sisko vs. Worf
    And especially never bet against a good guy Klingon. Worf.

8) Gul Dukat vs. The Founder
    This time, the coin tells me Gol Dukat.

9) Captain Janeway vs. Tuvok
    Tuvok is the Vulcan, not the dinosaur hunter, right? I think if I'm correct, Tuvok wins. But if he's the mystic dinosaur hunter from Gold Key/Valiant/Acclaim comics fame, Tuvok doubly wins.

10) Species 84972 vs. the Hirogen Hunters
    Species 84972. Although I have no clue whatsoever who either of these are, the fact that one isn't even given a name makes it sound very, very dangerous.

Transformers

1) Optimus Prime vs. Jetfire
    Optimus Prime by a long shot. All continuities agree on two things: Optimus Prime is the mightiest Autobot, and Jetfire is a glorified scientist with questionable loyalties.

2) Megatron vs. Starscream
    A long-running, inconclusive struggle, but I'll go with Megatron. Even if he has to die first and come back as Galvatron.

3) Ultra Magnus vs. Ironhide
    Ironhide is a much cooler fellow, and we all cried like babies when he died to make room for that Prime-repaint punk, but Magnus could take him down.

4) Shockwave vs. Galvatron
    The cold power of logic vs. . . unlimited powers that can be called only magical? Galvatron.

Superheroes

1) Superman vs. Lex Luthor
    Superman always wins in the end.

2) Batman vs. Joker
    Eventually, after years of entertaining (and sometimes disturbing) fights, Batman will win. Even if the Joker snaps his own neck and frames Bats, Bruce will still somehow come out ahead.

3) Catwoman vs. Poison Ivy
    It's happened, and I agree. Poison Ivy is simply too powerful for Selina.

4) Spider-man vs. Doctor Octopus
    Another of those pretty even matchups where the hero has only a slight edge, so Spider-Man, whether movie or comic.

5) Wolverine vs. Magneto
    I don't care if Logan did just chop off Erik's head a few months ago. On paper (and not on comics pages), Magneto's powers are more than enough to overwhelm a healing factor. When Marvel finally got around to answering "What if Magneto just yanked the adamantium out of Wolvie's body," they did such a poor, unrealistic job of it that it was laughable. I think it would be fatal, or at least incapacitating enough to allow Magneto to finish him off.

6) Rogue vs. Mystique
    "Maw, Ah's gonna faht y'all now!" Whether limited-power movie Rogue or flying superstrong comic Rogue, Rogue could take out her mommy pretty quickly.

7) Lana Lang vs. Lois Lane
    Lois Lane had a hardarse military father, so presumably has better fighting skills if it comes down to it

8) Dr. X vs. Neo from "The Matrix"
    You're referring to Professor Xavier, right? If not, I have no idea who Dr X is.

Neo has unlimited powers within the simulated world of the Matrix, and no notable powers in reality (correct?). Professor Xavier is a mutant whose powers are only matched in the real world by Phoenix, Apocalypse, Franklin Richards, and possibly Magneto; and in the Astral Plane (similar to the Matrix in many respects) by Phoenix and the Shadow King. Also (never mind that it narrowly beats out the Spider-Clone fiasco as the "Marvel storyline we'd most love to forget"), he once went bonkers and became the Marvel Universe's mightiest villain, killing all of the Avengers and Fantastic Four. So Professor X wins easily.

9) The Hulk vs. Bane
    I love Bane to death, but the Hulk has "incalculable" strength (Marvel's words, not mine) vs Bane's super-steroid enhanced isn't a contest. Especially if it's Joe Fixit or "Smart Hulk," who add considerable brains and a cunning streak.
    Bane would be able to tell Banner was the Hulk just by looking at him, though, if that counts for anything.

Horror-Sci-Fi Shockers

1) Dracula vs.Wolfman
    Immortal vs lycanthrope. I'll go with Dracula, especially since he, too, can become a wolf (but has control over when he does so).

2) Mummy vs. Frankenstein's monster
    All Frank wanted to do was dance, and he had a hard time because of his Abby Normal brain. But the Mummy is evil. Evil, I say! Okay, kidding aside, undead has a distinct advantage over merely re-animated.

3) Alien vs. Predator
    The Aliens are nasty, and individual match-ups will yield different results, but on the whole, the Predators would win.

4) Freddy vs. Jason
    Kinda like Dooku vs Maul, the brains will win over the brawn. Freddy would whoop Jason's sucker butt good.

5) The Terminator vs. T-1000
    One-on-one, with no Sarah or John, T-1000.

6) The Ghostbusters vs. Men in Black
    Although in all honesty, Peter would smooth-talk his way out of the fight and they'd all laugh about the misunderstanding over a few beers, I think the Men in Black have an edge given that they actually have some combat-type training.

7) Van Helsing vs. Michael Myers
    I don't see why Van Helsing would want to fight an incredible funny actor. That's just silly. Or if we're talking about the other Michael Myers, well, still Van Helsing.

8) Spawn vs. Blade
    Spawn by miles and miles. Another case of a pretty tough cookie up against a being of limitless powers.

9) The Crow vs. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    The Crow. Unless it's the far-superior Kristy Swanson Buffy, but of course I know that's not who you're referring to, so it's the Crow.

Action-Adventure heroes

1) Indiana Jones vs. James Bond
    Sadly, I think I have to go with Bond on this one. Even though Indy makes better films.

2) The A-Team vs. Miami Vice
    Shut dat jibba-jabba, foo! The A-Team would win, turkey!

3) Billy The Kid's Regulators vs. Wyatt Earp, his brothers, and Doc Holiday
    Okay, the word "geek" is in the subject, so I'm guessing this isn't straight history.
    That said, I note you didn't mention Wyatt's onetime partner, Chong Wang. But, alas, they went their separate ways after rescuing the princess, and (despite the revisionist history of the sequel that never happened -- hmmmm) they never went to England together.
    Billy has the advantage of knowledge of the future (at least up through 1988), and we all know he used it to cheat death, so he'd make Wyatt famous.

4) Mad Max vs. The Mariner from "Waterworld"
    Kinda like the bull vs camel debate from Drew Carey, the Mariner has an edge by simply saying, "Hey, why don't you come into the water? I got something to show you."
    This has a different ring to it if you say "The director of The Passion of the Christ vs the director of Dances With Wolves," doesn't it?

5) Stormshadow vs. Snakeyes
    How inconclusive can we be? Every time they meet, it ends in a draw. Based entirely on comments made by their mutual sensei, the Hard Master, Snake Eyes has a slight edge. And if it gets to it, Storm Shadow doesn't have a hot ninja fiancee to help him out.

6) Duke vs. Cobra Commander
    I hate Duke. Silly little Hawk knock-off. I think in most respects he has the advantage, but Cobra Commander is devious enough to take him out before he can use his strengths. . . and the Commander doesn't have that annoying sense of honor.

7) Scarlette vs. Baroness
    Good match-up! They're equal in all respects but one: Scarlett has extensive ninja training, and Anastasia has none. Point to the Joes.

8) Sgt. Slaughter vs. Destro
    Please. A pro-wrestler we'd rather forget ever being involved with the team vs a super-genius arms dealer? Destro would simply shoot Slaughter after his first stupid comment, before he got close enough to throw a punch.

Giants

1) Godzilla vs. King Kong
    Someone already pointed out that Godzilla would fry Kong before he got close enough to cause any damage.

2) the Rancor vs. the Sando Aqua Monster
    This depends on whether it's on land (where the Sando's mobility is impaired) or in the water (where the Rancor would drown). Given the size difference (the Opee that made a light snack for the Sando is roughly the size of the Rancor, maybe a bit larger), the Sando takes this one.

3) Unicron vs. Fortress Maximus
    You're kidding, right? A dark god trapped in physical form as a giant planet-eating world vs a Headmaster who's taller than the rest, and had never held the Matrix? Unicron by an infinite margin.

4) Metroplex vs. Trypticon
    Scamper and Six-Gun make all the difference, being simultaneously the cheapest G1 Transformers and two of the coolest. Metroplex wins.

5) The Stay-Puft Marshmellow-Man vs. The Blob
    The Stay-Puft Marshmellow Man is unstoppable!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Geeze the responses in this thread have me laughing out loud!

This was one of my better ideas for a thread!

Keep them coming!

Star Wars rounds:

1) Darth Maul vs. Count Dooku - Count Dooku. While Maul was spinning his saber over his head, Dooku would just get to the point and impale him.

2) Darth Vader vs. Darth Sidious - Vader could kick anyone's ***, even though we haven't yet seen his master's full powers (I believe we might in ROTS?).

3) Qui-Gon Jinn vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi - Qui-Gon is the master, Obi-Wan is just his little *****.

4) Yoda vs. Mace Windu - Yoda would totally whoop him.

5) Luke Skywalker vs. Han Solo - If this is during ANH, Han would win. If this was suring ROTJ, Luke would slice 'im up good!

6) Lando Calrissian vs. Chewbacca - Chewie already almost killed him on Cloud City, he could easily finish the job.

7) Boba Fett vs. Jango Fett - their only real difference is that Boba uses one gun and Jango uses two. I say draw, seeing as how they're basically the same person.

8) Aurra Sing vs. IG-88 - IG-88, just cause I like him better.

9) Durge vs. Bossk - Durge would win.

10) Princess Leia vs. Padme Amidala - Who cares? [passage deleted]

Superheroes

1) Superman vs. Lex Luthor - Dunno, I guess Superman.

2) Batman vs. Joker - Batman

3) Catwoman vs. Poison Ivy - Again [passage deleted]

4) Spider-man vs. Doctor Octopus - Since it's already happened, Spider-Man.

5) Wolverine vs. Magneto - Wolverine

6) Rogue vs. Mystique - Mystique, cuz she shows her [passage deleted]!

7) Lana Lang vs. Lois Lane - Dunno

8) Dr. X vs. Neo from "The Matrix" - Dr. X, Neo could only point at him and maybe say "Whoa."

9) The Hulk vs. Bane - I guess the Hulk, judging on the film versions of both (though I hear Bane was misrepresented).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    (though I hear Bane was misrepresented).
    Very much so! They took one of Batman's deadliest foes ever and ruined him in ways no comic character has been ruined before.

This is the guy who used all of Batman's foes in Arkham as mere pawns to wear down Batman so he could destroy him at his leisure.

The guy who saw Bruce Wayne from a distance, turned to his cohorts and said, "Who is that man?"
    "That's Bruce Wayne."
    "No. Bruce Wayne is a mask. That man is the Batman."

The guy R'as Al Ghul chose to replace Batman as his chosen heir.

The man who killed two criminals Batman was chasing with his bare hands just so he could stare him down and say, "Soon you will know my name. And you will scream it!" Then he continued to taunt Bats in various similar fashion, including beating the crap out of the Killer Croc barehanded.

They took a psychotic, super-strong genius and turned him into a monosyllabic turd who thinks by putting on a fedora over his mask no one will recognize him.

Yeah, I'd say he was misrepresented.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Maybe Luke would win, but Solo would still get all the chicks and Luke would be left with robots, an old man and a green midget.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

1) Count Dooku *much more in control, he'd tear maul up. Plus, he survided fighting Yoda, Maul got beat by Obi-wan*

2) Darth Vader *he tossed him down the shaft once, he will do it again*

3) Qui-Gon Jinn *Sure Maul beat him, and Obi-wan beat Maul, but Maul got lucky*

4) Mace Windu *I'm just talkin' about Mace!*

5) Luke Skywalker *only jedi Luke*

6) Chewbacca *and good riddance!*

7) Boba Fett *learn from your parents' mistakes*

8) Aurra Sing *tough one, I can't really decide*

9) Durge *The bad guy that keeps going. . .*

10) Padme Amidala *on looks alone*

Star Trek Rounds:

1) T'Pol *Vulcan neck pinch*

2) Vossk *guessed*

3) Spock *see T'Pol*

4) Klingon *C'mon, against a Romulan?*

5) Data *Data would dominate every way in a fight*

6) Q *all he has to do is snap his fingers*

7) Worf *da man!*

8) Gul Dukat *much cooler than the founders*

9) Tuvok *again, grabbing the neck*

10) Species 84972 *don't remember the other*

Transformers

1) Jetfire *waaaaay to close, but I'll give the edge to Jetfire*

2) Megatron *obvious*

3) Ultra Magnus *presonal preferance really*

4) Galvatron *smarter*

Superheroes

1) Superman *hate to say it, but he would*

2) Batman *hands down, as its been proven time and again*

3) Catwoman *personal preference*

4) Spider-man *don't really care, but I"ll say Spidey*

5) Magneto *probably one of the only mutants that could really beat Wovlerine IMO*

6) Rogue *drain her power and she's nothing*

7) Lana Lang *Lois is too annoying*

8) Dr. X *Neo is only Neo in a computer*

9) Bane *no question*

Horror-Sci-Fi Shockers

1) Draw, but we'd have a lycanthrope vampire and a blood sucking werewolf to deal with afterward

2) Mummy *will keep coming back*

3) Predator *hard for me to admit, but 1 on 1, the trained Pred would win*

4) Freddy *Jason doesn't have a chance*

5) T-1000 *newer, better, faster*

6) Men in Black *actually trained with real weapons with a better range*

7) Van Helsing *why not*

8) Spawn *no contest, spawn's powers rule a vampire who can walk in sunlight*

9) The Crow *I hate Buffy*

Action-Adventure heroes

1) Indiana Jones *he's got a loaded D20*

2) The A-Team *no contest*

3) Wyatt Earp, his brothers, and Doc Holiday *Doc could do it on his own*

4) Mad Max

5) Snakeyes *probably a tie, but I like Snake better*

6) Cobra Commander *Duke's too whiney*

7) Scarlett *Baroness was too much of a drama queen*

8) Destro *one cold mofo, he'd cheat and win for sure*

Giants

1) Godzilla *toasty!*

2) the Sando Aqua Monster *on size alone*

3) Unicron *self expanitory*

4) Metroplex vs. Trypticon *sounds like a never-ending fight there*

5) The Blob *marshmellows dont do good when they get wet*

I wrote up responses to the ones I was interested in, then got to the bottom and found out I had to vote on 'em all. That stinks. The ones in bold are the ones I actually was interested in.

Darth Maul vs. Count Dooku - Maul would spin around like a top for 5 minutes and then Dooku would simply vertically slice Maul in 2.

Darth Vader vs. Darth Sidious
    - We already know how that one turns out. Perhaps if there were no open pits nearby, Sidious would stand a better chance, but I think Vader would keep fighting until he won the battle, even if it meant killing himself in the process.

Qui-Gon Jinn vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi - Why would they bother? If we're talking about E1 character, Qui-Gon was clearly the superior swordsman in the film, Obi-Wan was sloppy at every turn.

Yoda vs. Mace Windu - I couldn't care less, but Mace is Yoda's superior on the council, so perhaps he's more skilled than Yoda. Yoda lives to ESB though.

Luke Skywalker vs. Han Solo - Unless Han pulled a greedo and shot Luke while he wasn't looking, I think Luke ultimately would win because he's a pretty good shot and has a lightsaber - Han is a good shot but no lightsaber.

Lando Calrissian vs. Chewbacca - Without Leia to save his behind, Chewie would have already killed Lando anyway.

Boba Fett vs. Jango Fett - In the modern continuity, it'd be a tie. But pre-Prequels Boba Fett seemed like more of an independent-thinker and all-around badarse than Jango, so I'd pick Boba Fett.

Aurra Sing vs. IG-88 - IG-88 beeps and boops, sending headache-inducing pulses into that antenna in Sing's head. While she's distracted by that, he methodically tracks her down and turns her into mulch.

Durge vs. Bossk - Durge is massive and apparently a stupid slime-alien that can't be killed, so he's the odds-on favorite.

Princess Leia vs. Padme Amidala - Leia is a latent Force user, a crack shot, and tough as nails. Padme is an overprotected child who is too unused to life as a fighter to really be trouble. Leia is scrappy and would take any risk to defeat her enemy.

Capt. Archer vs. T'Pol - T'Pol is a Vulcan, superior in strength and reasoning, so obviously would kick Archie's butt, especially if her blood was boiling.

Xindi Reptillian vs. Vossk - Pretty much the same guy to me. Reptillians seem nastier but Vossk has time-travel.

Captain Kirk vs. Spock - Kirk is scrappy and inventive, but Spock is Vulcan with superior strength and reasoning.

Klingon vs. Romulan - Klingons fight to the end, Romulans understand strategic retreats, but Klingons don't respect that and keep fighting.

Captain Picard vs. Data - Since we're taking moral/ethics out of the equation, the superstrong android would win.

Q vs. The Borg - Oooh, now there's a battle I'd like to see. Q would toy with the Borg and get all overconfident, the Borg would exploit that, and infect Q in an attempt to turn him into a Borg. Q would go along with it for a while but then simply blink them out of existence when he grew tired of it.

Captain Sisko vs. Worf - Worf is stronger, Sisko is smarter and more strategic. Worf will always play by the rules, Sisko will break them if pushed hard enough.

Gul Dukat vs. The Founder - If Dukat could sneak up and shoot, he'd win. But in a battle, a changeling has a massive edge.

Captain Janeway vs. Tuvok

Species 8472 vs. the Hirogen Hunters - We've already seen some of this. Eventually, the Hirogen cannot keep the fight up.

Optimus Prime vs. Jetfire

Megatron vs. Starscream - We know how this one plays out too. However, Starscream's spark is indestructable, he's able to exist as a ghost and even inhabit other bodies, so in the end he'd probably defeat Megs even if it took 10,000 years.

Ultra Magnus vs. Ironhide

Shockwave vs. Galvatron

Superman vs. Lex Luthor - No ethics? No question.

Batman vs. Joker

Catwoman vs. Poison Ivy - Ivy has powers over plants that can ensare Selina, who is basically just a thief.

Spider-man vs. Doctor Octopus

Wolverine vs. Magneto

Rogue vs. Mystique

Lana Lang vs. Lois Lane - Lois will cheat.

Dr. X vs. Neo from "The Matrix" - Neo has no powers in the real world, Professor Xavier (whom I'm assuming you are talking about) has mind-controlling telepathy.

The Hulk vs. Bane - Hulk smash! You beat this guy and he gets stronger and stronger - how can you defeat that?

Dracula vs.Wolfman

Mummy vs. Frankenstein's monster

Alien vs. Predator

Freddy vs. Jason

The Terminator vs. T-1000

The Ghostbusters vs. Men in Black

Van Helsing vs. Michael Myers

Spawn vs. Blade - Blade would chop Spawn's head clean off before he'd even notice.

The Crow vs. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Indiana Jones vs. James Bond

The A-Team vs. Miami Vice

Billy The Kid's Regulators vs. Wyatt Earp, his brothers, and Doc Holiday

Mad Max vs. The Mariner from "Waterworld"

Stormshadow vs. Snakeyes

Duke vs. Cobra Commander

Scarlette vs. Baroness

Sgt. Slaughter vs. Destro

Godzilla vs. King Kong

the Rancor vs. the Sando Aqua Monster - Well, if this were an underwater battle, which it'd have to be, then duh, obviously.

Unicron vs. Fortress Maximus

Metroplex vs. Trypticon

The Stay-Puft Marshmellow-Man
    vs. The Blob - and it's spelled "Marshmallow".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.