Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 Baseball

2004 Baseball

Well my College Hoops thread wasn't as popular as I thought It might be, So I'll try my luck with Baseball!
    Who follows baseball? How's your fantasy teams? Who is your favorite team? Who's gonna win it all this year? Discuss the whole 2004 baseball season and more!

Well, my Pirates look about as good as normal that means... pretty lame, but they are ladened with prospects the Top one being OF Jason Bay who is on the DL! However, although not a rookie, I like OF/1b/C Craig Wilson, I think he is gonna step up this year and suprise alot of people! Maybe, because they are so young and don't know how bad they are suppossed to be, maybe my Pirates might sneak into the playoffs this year... HEY I CAN DREAM CAN'T I?!!!

Who's a baseball freak?!!!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Re: 2004 Baseball

Now we are talking. You actually beat me tothis thread.

Well my team resides in the Bronx. I dobelieve that this willbe the year that the Trophy returns back there. Adding A-Rod to the mix, along with Brown, Vasquez, and Sheffield is awesome. Lsing Clemens, Pettitte and SOriano was a downer, but we more then made up for it. I wouldnt even consider losing Clemens a biggie, because he basically retired and wasnt gonna play this year anyway.

Other teams that look real good are the Cubbies, 'Stro's, Cards, Red Sox, and Baltimore. Anehiem has improved greatly as well with Colon and Guerrero. The two divisions to watch this year are the AL East and NL Central.

Predictions:

AL East - Yankees
    AL Central - White SOx
    AL West - ANgels
    WIld Card - Bpston

NL East - Phillies
    NL Central - Cardinals
    NL West - Giants
    NL WIld Card - Cubbies.

And to all in the Fantasy League...it has started already. Two games earlier this week and one tonight. PLAY BALL
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

WHat is up with Johnny Damon? Did anyone see him on ESPN last night? The man needs to be introduced to a Bic Razor.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

MLB Baseball 2004!!!- Opening day and beyond!

I saw that the original MLB thread is now lost to the net, so i'm starting up a new one!!!

Glad to see the Cubbies pull out a win though they got me worried by letting their lead slip and i'll be honest when i say that i was yelling at Borowski during the 9th That double play by the Reds in the 9th was very awesome i must admit.

Post all your MLB 2004 stuff here!!! GO CUBBIES!!!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 04-05-2004 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Thought i'd include a title for the whole season!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Re: MLB Baseball 2004!!!- Opening day and beyond!

Dude check yourself.......its right here........... <----click

Re: MLB Baseball 2004!!!- Opening day and beyond!

oh, snap!!! I don't know how i over looked that!! I'll have LM merge it. thanks!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Atlanta looks to be a potential cellar-dweller this year. Does anyone know why management let everyone go? The team is unrecognizable!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

getting old and being stingy with cash.

Sounds like the Reds.

I hate you Carl Linder.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Well, how do Reds fans feel about Marge Schoott dying a few months back?