Thread: Shadow Hunter

Question Shadow Hunter

Has anyone read the Shadow Hunter with Darth Maul yet? This guy is a nut. The story isn't to bad and gives you a look at other jedi and other characters just before the TPM. If you have the time and nothing better to do. I would say read this book.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Talking

I'm reading it at the moment, quite good, Maul is REALLY devoted to Sidious.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I read this a long time ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. I really like the characterization that the author did with Maul. Right on in my opinion. Devoted to Sideous and the dark side, a bit of a meat head, and more overconfident in his abilities that he ought to be.

Couldn't have said it better. Maul in this book was right on from my ponit of view.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Smile

The book also practically tells us that Palpatine is Sidious, though not outright.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I thougt it was a great read, very insightful!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I bought Shadow Hunter to read during Christmas break. Read it in 3 1/2 days. (OK, I'm a little slow but it was Christmas.) It was a good read. Light, nothing serious like a few of the other books I've read lately. Once I got into it, it was hard to put down.

Went out and bought the third book in the Rogue Squadron series after I finished SH. Finished the Kryptos Trap the other night.