Question Vader FX power down question

My New Masterreplica Vader FX lightsaber occasionally doesnt go thru the complete power down sequence (power down sound effects and sequential LED shutdown)

Instead on occasion (one time out of 30 maybe) when turning the unit off, it just turns off without the powerdown sound effects and LED shutdown sequence. Power up is fine and all sounds motion detection and clash effects are fine. It is brand new and not abused. Is this normal do you think?

THanks

ps love this unit and the Luke Skywalker ESB FX I just received.

Re: Vader FX power down question

I've never had this happen on mine, it sounds like there's a loose wire or something like that. I suggest contacting Master Replicas.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've not had that problem with mine either.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

My awesome sister rocks, she got me the Darth Vader Force saber for xmas!!!! I love it!!!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

My folks surprised me with the Vader saber for Christmas. (Sister gets digital camera, I get light saber. I'm happy!)

I haven't played with it enough to experience any problems. Actually, I don't have batteries in it now, and plan not to. I put the batteries in now and then to show it off.