Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Everyone's going to watch The Incredibles, right?

I know we'll all be in line early for this one just for the ROTS trailer.

However, think of what this film is. A Pixar comedy about superheroes by the director of The Iron Giant. There is absolutely no way this can go wrong.

And besides, seeing it in the theaters would be a tremendous "f-you" to Disney. Sure, they'll get millions from it. But think about how crappy they'll feel (at least anyone left there who's capable of feeling) when this smashes records for animated films and they're forced to remember that they only have one more flick before Pixar says buh-bye for good!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Re: Everyone's going to watch The Incredibles, right?

I'll be there!

I noticed on the coming attraction for the Incredibles that they included the comment "Presented by Disney". I guess Disney still has some of their claws in this movie.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Pixar still has an exclusive deal with Disney for two movies. The first of those is The Incredibles, and the second is called (I believe) Cars, and is scheduled for next fall.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I think this movie looks pretty good. So far, Pixar hasn't messed up, so hopefully the tradition will continue with this one (and after they leave Disney). I hope they'll play the ROTS trailer with it, since some theaters aren't going to. But at least I'll be able to see it online and on Access Hollywood.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Meh, I will wait for the video. As for the trailer, it wqill be all over by next weekend, so no need to waste money just to see the trailer.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yes

when it's on dvd
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Won't the trailer be on the net the same time?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Won't the trailer be on the net the same time?
    Yeah, if you're a member of A-O-Hell or Hyperspace. It sure would have been nice if Lucasfilm would have made it accessible on dvd.starwars.com like the second EP2 trailer.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I believe the trailer will be up for viewing by non-Hyperspace members on 11/8/04 (11/4/04 for Hyperspace members). That's no reason to not watch what is destined to be another gem from Pixar, and quite possibly their best outing yet!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ummmm... let me think it over:

The movie is about Superheroes. I love Superheroes!

The dad has obvious trouble getting his belt done up. I've had trouble getting my belt done up!

It's made by Pixar. I like Pixar movies!

They'll be showing the trailer for SW EpIII before the movie. I'd really, really like to see the new trailer!

Looks like a no-brainer to me, I'll be there opening day!

And this time Jodi can take care of the darned kids when they get bored and start running around the theatre.... not like Shrek 2 when I missed the whole dang movie, this time it will be different. Oh yes, it will be different!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008