Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Moving day this Friday

Well, a week after the splint came offa my arm, JediElf and I are 2 days away from taking posession of our new house....
    It's literally right next door to our appartment, so the move shouldn't be too rough, but the house will need quite a bit of work and so we are a bit nervous....

To all of my friends here, by next spring we will be in a position where we will have a guestroom, so if anyone is thinking of hitting Niagara Falls make sure ya contact me (I know I've mentioned this to some folks, just repeating it to make sure I got everybody)

Wish us luck, and don't worry if I'm a bit hard to locate for a week or two, it'll likely be sandpaper related....
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Re: Moving day this Friday

Congrats Mabs, enjoy the new house. Easiest move I have ever heard of.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Good luck dude (and dude-ette). If I had the time I would come up and lend a hand.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by mabudon
    Wish us luck, and don't worry if I'm a bit hard to locate for a week or two, it'll likely be sandpaper related....
    Be carefull with beltsanders.. They hurt. Trust me.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

And no it wasnt on purpose.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

KH- yes, it will be easy, I've already moved maybe 1/3 of our stuff, with maybe that again today, by moving day the only thing we'll need help with is our bed, pretty much

Doc- no worries, you're off the hook , but you will have to come up next summer maybe

MasterMatt- I have HUGE respect for power tools, especially ones with "whirling" action, I will be so careful it will be frightening

Awesome Good luck mabs.Want to come help me move in Dec?;-)
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Ah, the joys of moving. I moved just last May, and I had some many boxes, I made my landlord nervous. He didn't think I would get everything put away, but I did. I had a plan on where every one of my collectibles was going, as well as the furniture.

Congratulations to you Mabs and JediElf (almost said sweetrain)!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

IJG- thanks for the luck....we'll see how much we can get done how quickly, but I don't think I'm gonna be moving anything else for a few years .... I hope

BobaFrett- we didn't have too much to worry about, space-wise, we almost have too much space in our new home (example- we have 3 bedrooms and we only use one....)

I'm still recovering from the move, but as you may have noticed I was at least able to get my PC set up

Now I have to get back to "work"

And I will likely post some pics within the week for anyone who's curious

Yes, post pictures you must! I love to see how other collectors set up house!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!