Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

E3 Teaser Poster Revealed!

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Re: E3 Teaser Poster Revealed!

Awesome. I am so glad to finally see things happening for it. Excitement is building slowly. Prototypes. posters, got the Heritage cards today. Nice. Thanks Steve.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm disappointed. I mean it's cool, but it looks like unfinished fan art.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Yeah, it does look like fan art. I'm much more of a fan of that "banner" that popped up a few weeks back with Anakin on Tantaive IV and his reflection was Vader. This is just crap.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I think it's bad. I just don't like it. This coming from a huge AOTC / Hayden fan.

What I do like, however, is that Pazuzu avatar. Nice job, JMG.

It's awful! I hate it!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I have bought the first two teaser posters. I will pass on this one. It reminds me of a Harry Potter book cover. What is up with Vader? He looks like some sort of glob. Kind of looks like Jabba, the Emperor, and Vader had a baby.
    Last edited by Droid; 10-29-2004 at 09:18 AM.

I don't like the fact that it crops off Hayden's head. Other than that it's ok. Not good but ok.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I loved the TPM poster!

I loved the AOTC poster!

I hate the ROTS poster!

First, Vader is smiling.

Second, why is Hayden acting like a smug kid playing hide-and-go-seek and peeking out from behind the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade float of "Jolly Vader"?

There would be a gap on my wall. . . but I'll fill it with the awesome ESB teaser poster that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm not a fan of the teaser posters so it's not a huge loss for me.

I'm just waiting for the Struzan poster that will be showing up late April!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**