Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yoda Farts

Yoda Farts

I heard a report on the radio that there will be a scene where Yoda farts as an homage to Jabba the Hutt's body function humor in ROTJ.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Yoda Farts

Sweetheart, are you OK?
    I'm Galactic Emperoress no more (and a bunch of hypocrites won't even let me explain why) :-(

I have faith that George will take the right path
    (edit: he has :-))

Yep, I actually heard it on the radio, if it isn't true they are lying.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

They must have been drinking
    I'm Galactic Emperoress no more (and a bunch of hypocrites won't even let me explain why) :-(

I have faith that George will take the right path
    (edit: he has :-))

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    I heard a report on the radio that there will be a scene where Yoda farts as an homage to Jabba the Hutt's body function humor in ROTJ.
    Then Mace steps in Yoda's poop.

This one's been a popular one for awhile. I remember when mabudon told me about it, I wanted to cry.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

The fart was supposed to take place in a scene where Yoda is acting 'crazy' like he does in ESB. According to the latest news, the flatulence has been removed from the final cut.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

God I hope so
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

that would be very dumb, but funny.
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

But was the fart digitally removed or reshot as an "Added Pick-up Fart Removal Touch Up"???

If Lucas wants to compete with great fart Hall of Famers like Shrek and Ep1 Pod Racing Beasts, he could have fart contests between Chewie vs. Yoda or Jar Jar vs. Yoda.

Maybe I better not print this as to give Lucas a juvenile notion of humor....