Old game, can't remember.. please help

Okay, I have been trying to figure this out for a couple years and I know that someone here will know this
    There was a helicopter game in the arcades maybe around 1986.... it had a trigger-grip joystick and IIRC there was some other odd feature to the "real" cabinet-
    Anyways, it had boards that alternated between top-view and 3-rd person (from behind) 3-d
    I think it was called "thunderblade" or "-cade" or some such thing... I want to at least DL an emulation of it if possible.....

Anyone????
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Re: Old game, can't remember.. please help

It wasnt Tiger Heli was it?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I know this will be zero help, but I can see the game you're talking about in my head. If you hadn't asked the name, I probably could tell you.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thunderhawk I think it is.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hmmmmm...
    Chux- uhhh thanks
    KH- definitely not tiger-heli, but Thunderhawk could be correct, I will keep trying...
    I'm pretty sure it was a Williams game, if that helps.....
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

There was an arcade game called Thunder Blade. It just happens to be a helicopter game and came out around 1987 by Sega. It has a trigger-grip joystick and just happens to have the odd features that it vibrates and has a throttle.
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 11-03-2004 at 12:44 PM.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection