VOTC R2-D2 Question

Is the VOTC R2 supposed to have a wheel in his third leg? Mine does not. It appears that there should be a caster there, but mine just has an empty hole.

If he is supposed to have one, is there a contact at Hasbro I can reach to replace it? I'd hate to spend $10 on a tiny figure, and not have it be complete.

Thanks.

Re: VOTC R2-D2 Question

Yes... there is supposed to be a wheel there.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Be happy at least you found one, I can't.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Not too lucky, I guess.

I must've found a freshly opened case, because I picked up 7 of the 8 remaining figures I needed.

Now, how do I get a replacement?

If you go to the Hasbro site, you can fill out an on-line form with your complaint. Hasbro will contact you by email. I have done this several times with defective figures. If they want to replace it rather than sent the missing part, they will send you a pre-paid mailer.

The trouble with replacement is that they may not necessarily replace it with the same figure, but rather with something comparable. This would be fine if it was a VOTC stormtrooper, but what are the chances of that?
    Clones, clones, the wonderful troops!
    The more there are, the more they shoot!
    The more they shoot, the higher you score,
    so bring your clones to every war!

Will They Get Me A Missle For My Slave 1 Boba Fett?

Quote Originally Posted by X13VADER
    Will They Get Me A Missle For My Slave 1 Boba Fett?
    Yes they will. Go the the Hasbro website and send them an email stating the missle was missing. I did this last week and while I haven't received the missle yet I have received a half dozen emails letting me know they are going to send the missle.

Thanks guys.

After much digging, I found where I can enter the form. I sent it off, and let's see how it goes.