Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

McQuarrie stormtrooper

Is it possible...or even logical...that a FAN CHOICE figure was made in short supply?

Is it possible they made plenty, and they are sitting in a KB toys warehouse somewhere like the blastshield Luke of many years ago?

Anyone have any info on whether this figure is another ephant mon?

Re: McQuarrie stormtrooper

I've only seen him once, period, and picked up the only one I saw. Even Ephant Mon I came across a couple of times, so it doesn't look good.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This whole wave sat one the shelves around here like nuclear waste. The only figure that sold decently was the McQuarrie stormtrooper. However I saw more than enough. I could even find them when Target marked them down to get them off the shelves after christmas. If I would have know then I could have suggest they ship the figures out to you guys to get them off the shelves.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I only saw him once, and grab it
    never ever have I seen him again
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

never ever saw him....ever, or ephant for that matter
    "What the duce?" -- Stewie

I bought three and passed on at least one or two others. I wish I'd bought them now, though. The glow-in-the dark lightsaber is a cool accessory.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpauldeeds
    never ever saw him....ever, or ephant for that matter
    Ditto, acquired both of them via trades
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I must have seen about a dozen or so of them and of those i bought four. I planned on using them to make a cheesy evil Jedi stormtrooper brigade in a future diorama. I ended up trading one so now im at three. I hate having uneven numbers of army builders though so i may try to get another one or even just unload one of my remaining ones so that we can be at a nice even number of McQ troopers.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Saw once or twice in the shop but passed.Because it sold for US$15 each!!!I think it should be more to come and will lower the price.Unfortunately,they all gone when I came back again and shopkeeper told me won't restock again.It's too bad.Finally,I got 2 through a trade.Lucky to me.

I was in a Brea TRU and I was walking over to the SW stuff when I saw this kid was holding one.. For some unknown reason he put it back.. After he walked away I almost ran to it! Then after looking through the pegs I found one more. I was really happy. So now one is stored and the other is on my book shelf. Its a really good display figure.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush