Pixar/Disney next movie, Cars. Here's the trailer.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/cars/

This looks like it should be a lot of fun. Any idea when it comes out?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Re: Pixar/Disney next movie, Cars. Here's the trailer.

Comes out in November 2005.

Unless I see something more impressive, this'll probably be the first Pixar movie I'll skip.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I also wasn't too very impressed with the trailer for this. This may sound a little weird but the movie looks a little to kiddy for Pixar. It reminds me of Bob the Builder.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I also wasn't too very impressed with the trailer for this. This may sound a little weird but the movie looks a little to kiddy for Pixar. It reminds me of Bob the Builder.
    I was just turned off by the whole NASCAR-ish part and the voices sounded like a bad saturday morning cartoon.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I was literally discussing this same thing with my sister on the phone right now, this trailer looks really weak to both of us, a NASCAR take on an old Disney cartoon (she says on the Chevron car commercials). Either way, this was a very poor trailer to put out from Pixar, almost nothing but driving in circles.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Gotta agree, this one looks dumb.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ha ha, was that Larry the Cable Guy (of Blue Collar fame) doing the voice of that tow truck? It sure did sound like his voice.

Ah, IMDB confirms it is Larry the Cable Guy. It also says Richard Petty is part of the voice cast! A NASCAR legend to boot is a part of this...oh my!

OK, we have cars and celebrities who appeal to us of the blue collar upbringing. I am so there for this one! Larry can do no wrong, or so I hope.
    Back and more bearded than ever before