**Question For The British Fans** Please Help!!

Do we know when the ROTS trailer will be hitting our cinema screens and which film it will preceed?

Also any news of TV appearences? I'm holding out for Newsround on monday night, they normally show the new trailers, also Film 2004 may show it, anything else it might be on?

I am so desprate to see this trailer, Hyperspace won't let me in, I payed my $19.99 (roughly 14 quid!!) and it says that there is no e-mail address registered with them that matches mine, strange how they still send me e-mails at that address!!

Thanks in advance guys!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Re: **Question For The British Fans** Please Help!!

Jek, if you pm me your e-mail I'll send it to you
    I'm Galactic Emperoress no more (and a bunch of hypocrites won't even let me explain why) :-(

I have faith that George will take the right path
    (edit: he has :-))

You can now view the trailer at www.starwars.com
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

It was on GMTV on Friday morning, but other than that I'm not aware of any other TV appearences here in the UK. Newsround is a good bet, they have shown Episode I and II trailers so far, but again it's possible that would have been on Friday.

Like Exhaust Port says, StarWars.com are now showing it to non-Hyperspace members, but if you're still having difficulty drop me a message and I'll e-mail you the trailer.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know when the extra-large version will be available to download?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Don't know, I'm sure looking forward to it.
    I'm Galactic Emperoress no more (and a bunch of hypocrites won't even let me explain why) :-(

I have faith that George will take the right path
    (edit: he has :-))

The trailer may be on the new incredibles film. Thats where it premiered in the USA so its possible it MAY be here too.
    [font=Arial Black]Never underestimate an Ewok! Sticks and stones break Stormtrooper's bones![/font]
    [font=Arial]"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."[/font]
    [font=Arial]"Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follow's him"- Obi-wan Kenobi[/font]
    [font=Arial]Great Seller:- Mr JabbaJohnL[/font]