Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

How many other forums do you visit?

Not necessarily SW related, just other forums.

I visit 3 other forums about as frequently as I visit SSG but most of my posting is done here. Unlike the other forums this one seems more like a Community than the others. I see SSG as more entertainment where my other forum outlets are a mixture of non-SW work/industry/entertainment.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Re: How many other forums do you visit?

My other main one is "Say Hey" and that one is more of a community than SSG. I enjoy both for what they are, though.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Besides SSG, there are two I'm a member of.
    The main forum I visit is - a Stone Temple Pilots fansite. Some of the people there have been there for years (4 or more). We're like a little internet family.
    A secondary one, - movie forum. I rarely go there anymore. The people there either suck or are total morons.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.

I visit about three others.One is a group where we have all known each other since 1999,so we have a very strong internet family type of thing.The other two forums are just other SW Roleplay sites.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I visit and participate in the following forums: (official fan club of Metallica...I'll await the neccessary Lars joke now) (student run site of Ohio State students, but not officially affliated with the university)

I'm most active here, though. I feel most at home here, also.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield (official fan club of Metallica...I'll await the neccessary Lars joke now)
    Lars is a poop-head! HA HA HA HA HA!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I've been coming to SSG for SW collecting news since the early days of the site. This is the only SW site I visit.

I'm also active on the toy board and the fan-run Buffy figure forum BTVSFigs as Jack Panix.

I was a regular on the LEGO Users Group Network (LUGNET) but haven't posted there in awhile.

I'm also a member of "the35pagesled," a forum started by a Spawn board member who always got in trouble for posting frivolous threads, but I don't have time to keep up with it.

Forums that I visit besides here. - One of the biggest online Power Ranger community boards ever. I know what everyone is thinking, Power Rangers suck. I don't care however. Its my hobby and I enjoy it. Besides that, the actual actors/actresses and even the show's producers/writers/etc. visit the site and talk on the boards on a regular basis. Sometimes they even put in references to the fans in the show or get ideas for episodes from the boards. How many other fans of a TV show can say that. - One of the better Legend of Zelda fan sites out there. And like Power Rangers, I'm a big Zelda fan.

Those are the only others I can think of going to on a regular basis.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Power Rangers suck! (sorry, couldn't resist)

The only others I frequent now are the ones for figures of all types (which sadly are on life-support) and the for transformers. For me, none are anywhere near as involving as this site.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There are 3 other forums I visit regularly, two that I lurk and one that I'm a member of. Of the two that I lurk, one is another Star Wars site and other is a Lego site. The SW I don't like nearly as much as SSG, but the vintage section is more robust. The Lego one, well its Lego what other reason do I need. The forum that I a member of is also Lego one, but I like it better the first so that's why I'm a member and not a lurker.

There are two other places that I'm a member of, but I don't go there that often. One is a Mac site, which is good for a number of Mac related topics. And the other a modeling site. I go to those about once every two months or so.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane