So The Trade Federation is Reponsible for Darth Vader

If the Trade Federation hadn't invaded Naboo, then they would have never been forced to leave, then the ship would have never busted, then they never would have landed on Tatooine and meet Anakin. I know you all know this already, but its just weird to think that the Trade Federation is responsible for Darth Vader coming to being. Had Anakin never of been found by the Jedi, he'd just be a normal person.

Re: So The Trade Federation is Reponsible for Darth Vader

But if Darth Sidious hadn't talked the Trade Fed into invading Naboo in a secret plot to further his standing in the Galactic Senate, none of this would have happened either, so by that sentiment, Palpatine is as responsible for Vader if not moreso. As much as I don't like what Lucas was doing, I think the idea is that it's really the Force that led our TPM heroes to Tatooine and to find young Anakin Skywalker. So blame the Force for everything!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

that is very true...the force is strong in this one

You could also blame Valorum for sending Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan to Naboo.
    Or Gardulla for betting Anakin and Shmi.
    Or...

You could blame just about everyone...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I would venture a guess that Palpatine was behind all those actions/decisions.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

The Trade Federation is only as responsible for Darth Vader as a hammer is for a driven nail. The carpenter - in Vader's case Palpatine/Darth Sidious - is truly responsible, not the tool he or she chooses to use for the job.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

If Woody would have went straight to the ploice.....

Only Anakin is responsible for Vader. No one else. His actions and thoughts and feelings led him to it. If Anakin would have listened to Obi and Yoda and Mace, he would have never turned.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm not saying you're not right but there's also Padme and her encouraging of Anakin's attitude. Had she stayed firm on her decision not to "live a lie", El Seņor Vader wouldn't have lost it after her death. Of course Anakin could have been mor mature about many things but thank God he wasn't or we would never have known the Imperial March or how to choke an incompetent official without even touching him.