Thread: Backwards 2-1B

Backwards 2-1B

My 2-1B has his legs on backwards. I just noticed after staring at him daily and playing with him regularly and wondering why he looked kinda funny.

Then I checked the bottom of his feet and discovered little tiny left and right markers......... I have a deformed medic droid!!!

Anyone else have this problem?

After reading your post I had to check mine. No,mine is on right.Do you thing you can turn it around with out ruinning it? Then again you might want to leave it a lone.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

It doesn't really bother me because I'm not a variant collector. It just intrigued me that for so long I hadn't noticed he was wrong. It makes him stand with his body bent slightly forward which is good if they ever do a Luke medical bay figure, I can have this 2-1B stand at the bedside removing the mask and he'll look right.

I was just wondering if this was a common problem/affliction with 2-1B. I'd hate to think I was the only one with a deformed droid....

Lets see a pic here.
    [url]www.deathstarplans.com[/url]

Lightbulb

I'm guessing, DSP, that you mean a picture of Jargo's mutant 2-1B, not just a jpg of something like George W. Bush with a cowboy hat to distract this discussion?

Is this a carded figure, or loose? Carded, it MUST be a rare, expensive variant! Loose, it's a twist of the waist away from perfection!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I'm guessing, DSP, that you mean a picture of Jargo's mutant 2-1B, not just a jpg of something like George W. Bush with a cowboy hat to distract this discussion?
    How about a pic of George Bush holding a 2-1B figure?

next time I'm in the loft I'll see if i still own him and take a pic. the deuce that is. Not Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    next time I'm in the loft I'll see if i still own him and take a pic. the deuce that is. Not Bush.
    Just because you don't care for bush doesn't mean the rest of us don't!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!