Where can I find this for the best price?

I am looking for the set of 4 Sandtrooper army builder set. I don't really want to buy one off ebay. So, is there anywhere that anyone can think of that has this set at a reasonable (low) price? Thanks in advance...very much appreciated.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Re: Where can I find this for the best price?

Kebco.com has them in stock for $29.95. Thats works out to about $7.50 a figure if you're wanting to spend that.

You could also try looking for figure lots on Ebay. Somebody out there might be wanting to sell off a dozen Sandtroopers.

There is also a single-carded Sandtrooper heading to stores soon in the Original Trilogy Collection for retail if you're patient.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: Where can I find this for the best price?

Incidently, the set Kebco is offering features the Troopers with the different colored shoulder pads.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett