Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Embarassing Thing About Yourself

When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I have to do is pee - like everybody else.

I am a cat owner.

When I wake up in the morning, the first my cats want me to do is feed them.

They come charging after me even into the bathroom and start whinning at me, asking for food.

I "me-ow" back at them while I'm doing what I have to do.

I figure that if they're going to bltch at me first thing in the morning, they should hear what it sounds like if someone's doing it back at them, right?

Well it's become a behavioral pattern where I have to say something whenever I pee.

The other day when I had to use a public restroom in an office and I thought I was alone in the bathroom, I was quite embarassed when a man came out of a far stall and saw me standing there "me-owing" at the urinal.

"me-ow"

[We're Tycho's cats and we approve this message.]

Re: Embarassing Thing About Yourself

Hmm... should I? Shouldn't I? Well, if you can't trust a group of people who use false names and post messages on an Internet site, who can you trust?

Okay, anyone see the film As Good as It Gets? Well, I hated it. Why? Because I saw myself on the screen. Here's why:

When eating chips (for example, Doritos or tortilla strips), I must find another chip of similar size, including broken corners. Only two at a time. Also true for foods like lima beans.

I NEVER step on cracks in the pavement, as yes, I will go out of my way to avoid it, or tip toe around them.

I line up M&Ms or Skittles by color, and eat them in order of the color with the most.

When I had crank windows in my car, I had to keep the handle at a 90 degree-based angle (90, 180, 270). Yes, I would slightly move it if it was off.

I have wasted approximately 12.73 weeks of my life looking for airplanes in the sky. When I hear the engine, I must locate the plane visually, sometimes taking a few minutes to do so.

I DESPISE people who borrow my pencils and round-off my flat erasers, or mess up the tips of markers.

I count stripes on the road or trees along the sidewalks in patterns of threes. I try to guess which one to start with, so I stop on a three when the stripes or trees end.

And finally, no, I am not taking any medications.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Bel-Cam Jos, sounds like your list belongs on my old "OCD habits" thread!

I'll admit my own embarassing secret...

I've enjoyed quite a few of Ben Affleck's movies...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    I've enjoyed quite a few of Ben Affleck's movies...
    Nothing embarassing about that: Jersey Girl, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back count as "quite a few" by themselves.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Nothing embarassing about that: Jersey Girl, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back count as "quite a few" by themselves.
    Well, the Kevin Smith movies would just as good (possibly better) without him.
    After looking at IMDB, I guess it's not as many as I though without the Kevin Smith movies...
    Daredevil
    The Sum of all Fears
    Changing Lanes
    Paycheck (watchable)

*whew* I was almost an Affleck fan...
    DOMINATE!

This would be embarrasing when talking to a SW fan but I liked TPM and I didn't mind Jar Jar one bit. There I said it now bring it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Slicker, you're banned. .

Embarassing things about me.....

And there you have it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I like Jar Jar also...for the most part. We needed more of him in Episode II.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Slicker, you're banned. .

Embarassing things about me.....

And there you have it.
    I guess you know you can go to hell for lying, just like you can for liking Jar Jar!
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

I guess mine has to do with really liking Thanksgiving.
    Back and more bearded than ever before