Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Animation cel from Fan Club?

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I got the head of a female Ewok last time I renewed. It's pretty sweet, but I'm not sure if I'll get another one, as I just forked over $39.95 to renew my membership, and I still can't get onto hyperspace.
    It takes a week or two for them to e-mail you your password, so don't worry.

That really sucks that you guys are having problems with the FC. When I renewed I didn't get my password right away either. I kept bothering them until I got it... It was a week or two.

My suggestion would be to grant the subscriber a temporary password that couls be used for 2 weeks until the entire membership is processed. Hopefully, these problems will abate with the passing of time.

My cel looked like a splash of water (like thrown out of a pail). Then, today, I got another envelope with a letter from George and a letter from Lisa Stevens (dated 12/03), and a note about the cel. The was a second note enclosed saying those 3 things may have been omitted from my FC package.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    It takes a week or two for them to e-mail you your password, so don't worry.
    Thanks, I just checked my online bank statement, and the check cleared the bank on the 12th. The reason I want to get onto Hyperspace, is they had an article on the "Midwest Garrison" of which I am a part of.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I just got another packet full of 2004 stuff. This time the cel I got was a butt with a long orange tail!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

JP, I got another pack, too ! Sounds like I got a similar cell, mine is the arse end of a horse/donkey, brown in color, also with an orange tail.

Get this though, there was a Heritage Promo card #6 which I already have, but my friend needs one and was going to pay up to $10 to get it, but now instead I can save him the money and give him my double for free ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    I just got another packet full of 2004 stuff. This time the cel I got was a butt with a long orange tail!
    In the immortal words of the great Napoleon Dynamite.....LUCKYYYY!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

did you guys just renew or did it come out of the blue? My last cel was just a pair of eyes so I would like to see something more even if it is a rump.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Out of the blue for me, I did not renew.