Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Target Ads for Day after Thanksgiving

This is amazing....

http://target.com/target_group/store...p_videos.jhtml

Lord Vader & Heidi Klum......

which demagraphic are they looking at?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Re: Target Ads for Day after Thanksgiving

i don't get it...

they're gonna call me to wake me up?
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Sure...maybe you can pick the voice....but I would rather have Heidi, myself

i must say the vader/heidi one is funny. but . yeah im lost.....can someone tell us what target is doing with these ads?
    "What the duce?" -- Stewie

I figure these ads will be right before the After Thanksgiving sales for Friday & Saturday, as a new approach for potential customers.

You guys are too much. You're on the internet, and yet you can't look around the Web site that explains this to see what it's about.

Yes, if you shop at Target during the Nov. 26-27 sale, then you'll get a free wake-up call from one of these choices. It's probably a promo for some new service they're trying to get into -- automated "celebrity" voiced wake-up calls.

They're just trying to be fun and silly... the direct opposite of Wal*Mart (aka not fun and dreary.) I saw Cheech Marin there, he's my choice.
    plasticfetish.net

I signed up.Cant wait to see if "Lord Vader" calls me at 8:30 AM Friday morning
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I like the new one with Ice-T and Vader.

"Hey Vader, man, you're gonna get us in trouble with that heavy breathing!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I got my call a few minutes ago. Vader was breathing in the background, but a stormtrooper was talking.

"This is stormtroper _____ (forget the number). Lord Vader commands you to wake up for the Target 2-Day Sale. An Imperial Shuttle will be waiting in the parking lot."

Yeah,I thought it was going to be Vaders voice(Couldnt go get the voice changer?)

It just sounded like a typical geek leaving a message for a toy run.Imperial Shuttle = code for mom's car Interesting little promotion anyways,it got a lot of media attention.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!