Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Scott Peterson Case: Guilty as Charged!!!

I didn't follow this too closely, but I got the gist of the case.

They found him guilty today.

I'd be interested in any discussion about this case I suppose.

Free him or fry him? What do you think?

Re: The Scott Peterson Case: Guilty as Charged!!!

Guilty? Yes, fry him.

I consider myself to be 99.99% against the death penalty, but this is one of those rare times when I honestly don't want this person on the planet with me for another minute.
    plasticfetish.net

I say it doesnt matter if they fry him or not. If they do, ok, if they dont, someone will get him in jail. They dont take to kindly to wife and baby murderers in jail.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I agree with KH.I'm glad they found him guilty,I was sort of suprised with all the jury changes and hold ups happening within the last week.Even if he doesnt get the death sentence things wont be too pretty for him in jail.Probably worse than being dead.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Either way, i'm just happy this case is nearly done. I think it's been getting far too much exposure and i can't understand why. people are viciously murdered in cold blood daily, why concentrate on this case?

And as KH said, he'll get destroyed in jail. I can remember my time i spent in the penn and we used to beat wife/child murderers with a broomstick, but that's a whole other story
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Remember what happened to Jeff Dahmer, yeah let's hope if he doesn't get the death penalty (I heard that around the holidays a jury tends to be more lenient) he'll get what he deserves.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Either way, i'm just happy this case is nearly done. I think it's been getting far too much exposure and i can't understand why. people are viciously murdered in cold blood daily, why concentrate on this case?

And as KH said, he'll get destroyed in jail. I can remember my time i spent in the penn and we used to beat wife/child murderers with a broomstick, but that's a whole other story
    I think Pedersons case got a lot of its exposure due to it being somewhat odd that a husband would kill his pregnant wife. While im sure it happens much more than most people realize, it just seems unlikely. Add to that that Laci was really a beautiful woman and it makes one wonder why somebody would do that to her. Part of me thinks he was screwed prior to his court time but then he himself didnt do much to improve his image. May she rest in peace and her family and loved ones have some comfort in their lives now.

As for Scott, may he be the female dog of an inmate named Big Poppa for many years of his life.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

What happened to Jeff Dahmer in jail?

Jedi Master Guyute: you were in jail?! What for?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    What happened to Jeff Dahmer in jail?
    He was killed by inmates. I believe the guards just let it happen.

As for Scott, if there is a hell, he will be going there. If there's nothing after death then he should suffer in jail.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

The case got alot of exposure because he called it in as a kidnapping just before Christmas. People were searching for her thinking she was just missing at it was him just trying to cover his arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho

Jedi Master Guyute: you were in jail?! What for?
    And Guyute was put in jail because of what he did to those puppies. It was horrid. I will let him tell you all about it
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 11-14-2004 at 08:45 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten