Obi-Wan's Jedi Talk in the ROTS Trailer

In the ROTS trailer, Ben gives his speech about the Jedi, vader, etc. In the trailer, there's a close-up when he says "guardians of peace and justice," though in ANH it's focused on Luke with Ben sitting in the right corner of the shot. What gives? Where would they get this shot, was it in some other version of the movie, or what?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: Obi-Wan's Jedi Talk in the ROTS Trailer

When they film a scene they usually have it from different angles. It could have been from that Angle at the time. Or just some really good editing.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

or maybe there was some extra footage filmed at the time of the OT that is going to be interlaced into RotS... hmmmmmm....

nah, it's probably just what KH said...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn
    or maybe there was some extra footage filmed at the time of the OT that is going to be interlaced into RotS... hmmmmmm....

nah, it's probably just what KH said...
    It was a shot of Ewan McGregor doing the dialogue. They're just showing off what such an amazing make-up job they did on Ewan to make him look like Sir Alec!!!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Pendo
    It was a shot of Ewan McGregor doing the dialogue. They're just showing off what such an amazing make-up job they did on Ewan to make him look like Sir Alec!!!

PENDO!
    !

actually, they did a completely digital old ben! you couldn't even tell, pendo!!!

DARTHVYN! i've always wanted to do that...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn
    !

actually, they did a completely digital old ben! you couldn't even tell, pendo!!!

DARTHVYN! i've always wanted to do that...
    I thought he looked slightly fake and Gollum-esk, but I didn't like to say anything incase I was wrong !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection