View Poll Results: What do you think of the Episode III Trailer?

Voters
517. You may not vote on this poll
  • I totally loved it.

338 65.38%
  • I liked it.

115 22.24%
  • It was ok.

45 8.70%
  • I didn't like it that much.

6 1.16%
  • Not good, I expected better.

10 1.93%
  • I didn't like it at all.

3 0.58%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Did you like the Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Trailer?

With the Ep III teaser trailer out now pretty much everywhere, from theaters to TV to internet, chances are that every Star Wars fan who wanted to see the trailer has now done so. That in mind, this week's poll is gauging the fan response to the trailer. Didja love it, like it, hate it, just plain want more? Did the inclusion of ANH footage work for you or was it out of place?

After you vote, feel free to post about your favorite parts or bicker about what that red stuff was behind Yoda, but please keep it SPOILER-FREE.

Re: Did you like the Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Trailer?

Did I like it?!?!!
    Does the Pope Wear a large hat?!?!
    Did the Yankees choke this year?!?
    Can my cubbies ever win the Series?!?!

by God yes, i loved it!! I thought the addition of Old Obi-Wan chatting about it was purely awesome as it was a great setup. I also wanted MORE MORE MORE, but accepting this is only a "teaser" i had to accept it.

I can't wait for another trailer.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I absolutely loved the trailer. I think that I watched it literally scene for scene at one point. I thought the addition of the ANH footage was the best part of the entire trailer because that movie and in particular that scene explained the origins of Anakin and the Sith. Lucas did a great thing with this trailer and let's hope the movie doesn't disappoint.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Did I like it? Fo shizzle my nizzle. It got my blood pumping and my skin goosebumping. I can not wait for this movie.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow! It looks to be the mood that it should be. I vote Lovin it, just like super size!
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

I saw some new Star Wars footage in the footage, of course I loved it.

Any scenes showing lightsaber usage can be tallied as my favorite parts of the teaser.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Since Ep 3 will be the final chapter in the saga and has to bridge the gap between the prequels and the OT i thought the inclusion of ANH footage was excellent. Showed just enough new footage to really pique interest and make us (or at least me) salivate for more.

I thought the inclusion of ANH was a disappointing at first (expecting the whole trailer to be a big tease) but then when that voice......THAT VOICE said Lord Vader...rise, I tripped. The second time I watched it, I liked the whole thing understanding the setup better. The new footage looks dark and evil. It will be fun to watch Annakin lose his marbles. I think I am going to really like this one. Especially if they don't screw it up with 45 mins of gratuitous love scenes like Ep2. BLEAH>>>>>>

Ab-fab loved it...can't wait for more. My son(8yrs. old) comes off the chair when he saw Lord Vader. And that wookiee army shot. HWWWklllwwr!!!!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

'Twas cool. The blended footage from Ep.'s 1, 2, and 4 helped make the Star Wars saga seem like a single unit for the first time for me. And oh my God...the Wookiees ...I really hope this one doesn't disappoint like the last two efforts.
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red][I]Knightfall: Star Wars Stockboy Supreme[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://www.xanga.com/red_megaranger"][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]