View Poll Results: What do you think of the Episode III Trailer?

Voters
517. You may not vote on this poll
  • I totally loved it.

338 65.38%
  • I liked it.

115 22.24%
  • It was ok.

45 8.70%
  • I didn't like it that much.

6 1.16%
  • Not good, I expected better.

10 1.93%
  • I didn't like it at all.

3 0.58%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Did you like the Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Trailer?

Still haven't seen it on the big screen, which, I'm told, shows more detail.

I want more!!!!

I cast my vote as "i totally loved it," because i did. Anytime i see new Star Wars footage i cant help but hide my amazement. The teaser trailer was like a drug, gave me an awesome high but left me wanting more once it had ended. Im avoiding spoilers like the plague but this just had me wanting to know more. Arrghhh!!! The wait for this is killing me.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I haven't seen the trailer so I can't comment on it.

Great start.

Now I want MORE!

I must object to this poll as it does not accurately represent my opinion. There should be a choice for, "Dude, that kicked so much arse, I pooped in my pants and heard angel choirs singing hallelujah, can I get an amen!"

Let's put it this way: this was so cool, even if you threw in a shot of Jubilee wearing big green foam rubber Hulk gloves leading an army of drunken pirate bears to cover TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK's Clone War-winning sprint to kick Grievous squah in the you-know-whats as Kit Fisto grins and flexes his totally ripped pecs and Mace yells about his missing super-suit, all to the tune of "We Are The Champions," I doubt it could have been cooler. You can't improve on perfection.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 11-15-2004 at 04:40 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I had no words to describe what I saw. After the secondtime, I still had no words.

Still today I have no words to describe what I saw.

I love it, I think it's really great! May is too far off . . .

having just seen it on the big screen, it's even better than seeing it on my computer.

In-friggin'-credible!
    I got chills just like like I did with the trailers for Episodes I and II.
    May is so close, yet so far away...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

To quote Knightfall from earlier: "...I really hope this one doesn't disappoint like the last two efforts."
    That's the real key. I voted I liked it even though I totally loved the new trailer just as I did the trailers for Ep. I and II. I couldn't wait for the movies to come out either only to be disappointed with Ep. I and even more disappointed with Ep. II. Now, I'm afraid to get too excited about Ep. III for fear of being let down a third time. I really hope I'm wrong though because I want this movie to be great... just as we all do.

Don't let us down again, George!
    Last edited by bighead5; 11-17-2004 at 12:00 AM.