Thread: Jedi Pack Cards

Jedi Pack Cards

Does someone have images of them ? I am also looking for images of the Starter and Booster Packs. Can someone help ?

Are those the new abominations from WOTC?

Then the answer is no.

Here's hoping WOTC's cards crash and burn like Star Wars: Unleashed!

I agree.....

It's like, WOTC gets their mitts on something good, and completely ruins it......

THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SWCCG!!!!, JUST LIKE THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!!!!

STOP RUINING OUR GAMES!!!, WE DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN RICHARD GARFIELD'S UTOPIA!!!!!!!!!

Decipher did it better, and WOTC knows it........they just wanna rub salt in the wound that they have it now, and everything that came before is worthless now.....

sadly, their cards suck, and if the aftermarket has half a brain, the Decipher stuff will be the stuff worth money (C'mon, it was in the Inquest top 10 ever since it debuted, if there was something wrong with it, then why did it sell so well?).......face it, WOTC's version is not superior, nor is it gonna be the game people wanna play.......

and I doubt they'll be able to achieve the same numbers as Decipher......

I just wish Lucasfilm hadn't condensed it's licensees into a single Entity (Hasbro owns WOTC........which owns half the world).......

Damn, I miss good games........instead of playing a fun game, I'm forced to play what WOTC SAYS is a good game, or I don't play at all.....

and since all my friends are stupid, and fooled into believing that if it's new, it's gotta be good, I can't play older versions of the games (Dungeons and Dragons) because they sold all their old, good books, to buy the new, lame ones.........
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!