Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Promotional Displays/Banners

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Cool, I missed out on one of them, I think it was the battle droids panel, but not sure. PM me, but I won't be able to get back to you until early next week.
    Unfortunately, I don't have any Battle droid images at all either. What I have is 12 1/2" X 13 1/2, 2 sided with holes on the side (for hanging), 1 side has the red SW E1 starburst, the other side has an image (Ani, podracer; Amidala, her retinue; Obi, hangar duel image). A second promo piece is 10 X 12, shows QGJ with a scene from hangar, 1 sided.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I've just got:

Wal-Mart AOTC Button
    1 1/2 feet by 4 feet long banner promoting Episode 1 on video (got it off ebay)
    6" x 6" Yoda sign with the original Saga card design on it (the blue backing with swirley clouds)
    5" x 12" Star Wars sign with the original Saga card design on it
    6" x 8" double sided sign with the original Saga card design on it, one side has R2 and 3PO, the other has Anakin. It says "Cakes" on it for the WM bakery.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

My girlfriend picked me up the large vinyl banner for the release of Episode I when she worked for Media Play. A couple of months ago I got an envelope of promo junk from Lucasfilms. I assume this was from the fanclub but there was no letter to explain. The only really interesting thing in it was what look to been an animated cel but it only had two eyes on it.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I got a large vertical vinal banner from KB that was from ATOC it has anikan with his saber and a vader helmit above it. Its hanging in my room next to my door. I kinda got it by chance because there used to be a KB really close to my house and I would go in there a lot. One night the nice lady that worked there asked me if I would like soemthing she had so I said yes and she walked over to the register and handed me it. I was shocked and she was glad I liked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dindae
    .A couple of months ago I got an envelope of promo junk from Lucasfilms. I assume this was from the fanclub but there was no letter to explain. The only really interesting thing in it was what look to been an animated cel but it only had two eyes on it.
    LOl. So did I. I was kind a like why the H?!! did they send me this?? I got a cell (mine was like a transparency) of a crying pair of eyes...
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Quote Originally Posted by dindae
    My girlfriend picked me up the large vinyl banner for the release of Episode I when she worked for Media Play. A couple of months ago I got an envelope of promo junk from Lucasfilms. I assume this was from the fanclub but there was no letter to explain. The only really interesting thing in it was what look to been an animated cel but it only had two eyes on it.
    It's part of the SW Fan Club package. Everyone who joined or renewed their membership was given an animation cel from the Ewoks cartoon. There is a thread around here somewhere, and you could tell which cel came in your Fan club package.

I got the head of a Female Ewok.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    Unfortunately, I don't have any Battle droid images at all either. What I have is 12 1/2" X 13 1/2, 2 sided with holes on the side (for hanging), 1 side has the red SW E1 starburst, the other side has an image (Ani, podracer; Amidala, her retinue; Obi, hangar duel image). A second promo piece is 10 X 12, shows QGJ with a scene from hangar, 1 sided.
    Thanks for the note dr_evazan22. I want to start digging through some of my promo items, and get them photographed.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I got the head of a Female Ewok.
    I wouldve been happy with that.. but crying eyes??
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush