Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MR At-At Has Arrived

I just checked my fedEx tracking number and my At-At is home waiting for me. Looking at the shipping invoice the weight was 90 pounds. Can't wait to see it!

Re: MR At-At Has Arrived

Lucky you. How much did that end up costing anyway (after shipping and everything else)?

Take some pics! and post them!
    Move along, move along

Total was 1199+ 70 to ship. I will go and open now and post some pics.

Ok this thing is awesome. THey give you step by step instructions on how to unpack and assemble so that it does not get damaged. I got #3/1000. I have attached some pics. Any questions let me know.

Trying to attach pics but get an error page. If anyone wants them let me know.

Me! Me! Me!

If you can't attach them here, you can email them to dr_evazan22@msn.com.

Thanx!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I've seen pics of these At-AT's before and they look great and worth the money. I just can't see myself spending that much on one piece though. Heck you could've bought 6 people a set of the OTC figures. Way to look out for your fellow collectors.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

If ya cant load the pictures Bobbyg714, send me some at Johyowza@aol.com
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thanks for the pictures Bobbyg714! I have to say that I'm impressed as hell! In a way I'm relieved that I dont have one of these (although I've very much like one), if everybody had everything of the same things -then nobdy would be imprerssed.

Are you going to get the Snowspeeder too Bobbyg714? You can bet they are gonna do some more ships. I'd probably get a standard TIE Fighter if they made one.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

You're welcome. It is really great. I have a snowspeeder on flight 1 whenever that is. I would hope to get other ships too!

Bobbyg714, would you be so kind as to e-mail me the photos as well? jedisalpitt2002@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance. If you want these posted, LMK.
    -Sal
    Move along, move along