Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ephant Mon Alert

The semi-local KB Outlet store has Ephant Mon for $2.88!

If you missed out the first time around, you should look here.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Re: Ephant Mon Alert

And where in my worst nightmare do you live?
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I wish KB was still in business in these parts.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mastermatt24
    And where in my worst nightmare do you live?
    Northeast Missouri, but I'm still a really nice guy.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

I hate you so much for posting things like this. As I stated in another thread I just paid $14 for one on ebay. It had been years since he came out and I figured you'd never see him again. Damn I was wrong. I guess I'm the tard for paying for it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Now Slicker, you were a tard long before that.

I wouldnt kick myself for doing that. ALot of people didnt find one, you saw a good price on Ebay and purchased it. Dont regret it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I would regret it. Big time

My KB has been getting in this assortment as well. Why, I spotted a couple Ephants there last week. They do go quick though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Fett
    I'm still a really nice guy.
    Really....... Did you buy me an ephant?
    All my KBs are gone except for an outlet discount place thing in Norwalk which is kinda far away.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Now I just need a store to start selling Concept Stormtroopers again so I don't break down and buy one of them off of ebay too.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Has Ephant Mon been getting any easier to find? I have noticed over the past several months that the selling price on ebay has been dropping.
    Clones, clones, the wonderful troops!
    The more there are, the more they shoot!
    The more they shoot, the higher you score,
    so bring your clones to every war!