Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pics of Wave 3 Clone wars coming in Jan

These picks are from EE and have a January release date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HS85661Alg.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	9641  
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: Pics of Wave 3 Clone wars coming in Jan

Love those Already ordered a case Can't wait
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

I hope Hasbro puts out some regular ones too. I dont like the animated. My question is why Mace? He warmed the last go 'round. You probably can still find him out htere
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Here is the asst breakdown and price:

Clone Wars Animated - 01/05 - 79.99

2x Grievous,
    2x Anakin Skywalker,
    2x Arc Trooper,
    1x Obi-Wan,
    1x Durge,
    1x Asajj Ventress,
    2x Clone Trooper (colors may vary),
    1x Mace Windu
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Forget the repacks - Where's the Padme, Artoo, & Threepio?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

That will be Wave 4 If there's enough interest in these (I guess)
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

From Hasbro.com...
    "and three new versions of the previously released Clone Trooper!"

But only 2 in a case? I am afraid, even though these are a mass retailer release, the troopers will be a hunt to get all three colors, not to mention troop builders. I kept em carded and have a set open. That's 6 clone troopers to get, so I have to be first to get to three cases worth. I hope the repacks don't hurt distribution. Maybe they will have an assortment with just the new figs soon after the initial release.

These look very yummy!! However, i am slightly irked that there isn't an Obi-Wan in Stormtrooper gear. I thought he was supposed to happen?!! I'll just be getting Grevious, the Troopers and that new Anakin. wooohoo!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I really like this line for some reason. The case breakdown is definately going to be a problem. They should have added all three colors of clone trooper and dumped Mace. I would have done this.

3x Grievous,
    3x Anakin Skywalker,
    3x Arc Trooper,
    1x Clone Trooper (red),
    1x Clone Trooper (green),
    1x Clone Trooper (blue),

did anyone still need the others?
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Actually, yeah.

I still need:
    2x Asajj
    1x Mace
    1x Obi-Wan
    1x Clone
    2x Yoda

Here's hopin for series 4, I'd like to see Padme, Blue ARC, Obi-Wan in Clone gear and the "Wolfman" Jedi.

Need some Battle Droids too.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"