Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Re: The Official Gentle Giant Tread

They should be ready to handle the onslaught of orders, they've been working on the server for a few months now. Fingers crossed.

Tomorrow is the day! Get your credit cards ready!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ok, GG. Where the hell is the link????

This is Gentle Giant we're talking about here.

Alright, its been half an hour now...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Alright, its been half an hour now...

Ok then, its been long over an hour and I cant wait any longer. I have to go to work and get on with my day. Hopefully 9 hours from now when I get off work, the bust will still be available. BUT if for some reason the bust sells out while I'm gone, I'll never let GG hear the end of it. I'll take em down to China Town! I actually thought GG would be able to pull this off.

Wish me luck! Good luck to everyone else!

Yeah, I've gotta head to work now also. If it sells out before I get home, they will be making me a Han in Stormtrooper bust. I don't care what they say.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Damn straight.

Still waiting....

My luck it will be posted on my way home tonight!

Hold on...checking my e-mail...

No worries there.

I say give it a week or two, then they will put out an "update" on the Han Solo Stormtrooper mini bust. Something along the lines of "We hope to have everything ready in early February". Hahaha...yeah right!

Hey, if SSW.com couldn't get it right the first time around whatever made us think that GG could make it happen. Nevermind the fact that hundreds of small businesses do it every day.

This is a serious black eye on GG! You would hope that they would have straightened out their on-line purchasing before they tried to make something like this happen. At least give it a real run for a few weeks before they tried something like this. My wife went to their website earlier today and said there was a message that the "shopping cart" was down.

Grr, GG is making me mad!

May the force be with you.

Supposedly it's on for tomorrow.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!