Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Re: The Official Gentle Giant Tread

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I missed the Chrome Vader bust BOTH times! I lucked out and got the Chrome Jango and I'm very satisfied with him. Just wish I had at least 1 Vader bust. I dont care which.
    Hey man,
    If I ever get a regular Vader, I'll sell you my chrome one for what I paid for it.

I strolled into Entertainment Earth early last week looking to buy the Ventress maquette and holiday jawas. They rang me up, but they told me it'll take a few days for them to bring it from the warehouse to the front desk (which sucks... I've bought things there before, and they brought it out immediatly).

So now my card has been charged, but they still can't seem to get their act together and get my stuff from the warehouse to the front desk. I know it's the holidays, and they're more busy than usual, but c'mon... over a week to bring something from one side of the building to the other? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.....

Oh crap!

Jayspawn! Go to starwarsshop.com now!!! They show the chrome vader in stock again. Hopefully you get this quick, they won't last.

Yep, I missed it again. Seems to be the way for me. Is it listed as anything other than vader, chrome or bust? Everytime I check the Shop -nothing.

Thanks Reefer Shark, if you manage to get an extra please let me know. The Chrome one or the regular.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Damn.. that sucks. I've just been checking the "resin busts and figures" section daily just in case they get some clone troopers in.

Vader showed up on that page earlier, but he's gone now (as you already know). Sorry bud, I would've just bought one for you, but right now that would overdraw my account

I picked up the Gammorean Gaurd this afternoon. I'd love to get my hands on one of the chrome figures. I've olso found several stores in my area selling the tiny mini busts. I've got them all except the Leia, but I found a store that might have one in stock, they were closed today.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    I strolled into Entertainment Earth early last week looking to buy the Ventress maquette and holiday jawas. They rang me up, but they told me it'll take a few days for them to bring it from the warehouse to the front desk (which sucks... I've bought things there before, and they brought it out immediatly).

So now my card has been charged, but they still can't seem to get their act together and get my stuff from the warehouse to the front desk. I know it's the holidays, and they're more busy than usual, but c'mon... over a week to bring something from one side of the building to the other? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.....
    Well.... I still don't have my maquette from EE, and I'm very irritated with them right now.

Got an email last night saying "your order is ready for pick up". So I go by there on the way home from work (which is out of the way with brutal traffic). Only to find that my order isn't ready yet, and the warehouse staff has gone home. They say I've made a mistake and read the email wrong "it actually says your order is in process", "we'll call you when it's actually ready".

So first thing I do when I get home is check the email, and it turns out that I didn't read the email wrong, it does say my order is ready for pick up.

I forwarded the email to them stating how unhappy I was with their service, and the fact that when I placed it they said it would only take a few days If this is how they treat will-call orders, I would hate to see how long it takes to actually get something shipped from them.

This will be the last time I do business with Entertainment Earth.....

Dude thats bad. I feel for you. I would have asked for them to bring it now. You stated it was ready and it isnt, so they should compensate you in some way for the mess up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks man. I did ask them to bring it out, but the warehouse was closed (or so they say). Plus, at that moment I thought they could be right, and that I did mis-read the email.

I'm over it now though... if they don't have it ready for me tomorrow, I'm cancelling the order and having them refund my card. The maquette isn't HTF, and I don't need the jawas that bad.

Got my Ventress Maquette today. Despite the hassle I went through to get it, I'm very happy with the statue. Very cool!

I also ordered a Dooku bust from Southern Island.com just a few minutes ago. They have a few AOTC busts in stock right now, unfortunately no clones though

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    I also ordered a Dooku bust from Southern Island.com just a few minutes ago.
    The Dooku bust is the best of the 2002 AOTC busts IMO. I had the Chrome Vader when I signed up for the credit card a long time ago. I didn't like it so I sold it on eBay back when people were going nuts for them. I wish I would have used the money to buy the regular Vader bust since that one is going for like $400 now