Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Re: The Official Gentle Giant Tread

Right on, glad to see Dooku get a high rating. Usually I wouldn't go for an armless bust, but his cape kinda hides that. Plus I figured I probably wouldn't see it again at retail price.

I ordered a white Clone Trooper bust from Toy Federation a few minutes ago. A bit overpriced for such a high run bust, but I really wanted it. Been eyeballing it there for a few weeks now, and the coupon on the SSG home page was the last straw.

The Count Dooku bust is one of the best. I really like the Anakin bust too!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Chrome Jango In Stock at shop.starwars.com as of 10:30 AM ET

http://shop.starwars.com/Product/Pro...?ProductID=510

Looks like the Padme Maquette ships 12/16 from SW Shop. Just in time for Christmas (I hope). I'm hoping to find Obi-Wan & the ARC Trooper at my local comic book shop.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Looks like the Padme Maquette ships 12/16 from SW Shop. Just in time for Christmas (I hope). I'm hoping to find Obi-Wan & the ARC Trooper at my local comic book shop.
    Sweet! I have that one on order as well. Then I just need an ARC Trooper and Yoda to complete the set. I'll probably get an Arc at a comic shop like you are mm74md. But the Yodas seem to go fairly cheap on ebay, so I'll probably get him there.

None of my comic book shops really sell GG merchandise. Occasionally they get in a mini-bust and then sell it for twice the price from the internet.

I really want the Obi-Wan Maquette but I've run out of room for him!

The Obi-Wan is awesome. He's the first one I bought, and what convinced me to get the whole set.

Although, he does take up a lot of space with his flowing cape and all.

I have no idea where I'm going to put the other stuff I have coming (2 busts, 1 maquette) as I'm completely out of room too.

I'm out of display AND storage space!

What I need is a giant Hacienda!!

I went into a new comic shop yesterady and found the Bossk and Gam Guard busts, both at 45$. I was very surprised at both (finding it and the price). They also had the rec clone maquette there, very nice. Looking forward to the statues...
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

My clone trooper arrived yesterday, and I am extremely happy with it! Very cool stuff! Now my sights are on the clone pilot bust...

I think something went wrong with my order at Southern Island (for the Dooku bust). I haven't been charged yet, and when I login on the website, it doesn't show any orders for my account. I just sent them an email asking to check on this..