Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Re: The Official Gentle Giant Tread

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    I think something went wrong with my order at Southern Island (for the Dooku bust). I haven't been charged yet, and when I login on the website, it doesn't show any orders for my account. I just sent them an email asking to check on this..
    Southern Island replied to my query. Issue has been resolved, and my bust will be shipped on Monday.

Star Wars.com has pics up of the Boushh bust, and a new 14" Vader statue due out in May. Here's a link to the article.

They look great to me. I want them both!

I got my X-Mas bonus last week so I used that as an excuse to get another bust. I snatched up a Luke Stormtrooper for a fairly decent price on ebay. I'm still looking for the clone pilot bust as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vader statue.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	9808  

OH OH OH!!!!! Could this be Sideshow's upcoming Darth Vader Statue??? If so I'm buying!!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Scratch that. Its Gentle Giant's! I dont know whats going to be better. Sideshows or GGs. The Leia as Boushh bust looks amazing! Though I do wish they would have a Classic Leia in white minibust before this one.

I get pretty good deals on these as well as the statues. Check out my forums in the Gentle Giants section. Members get discounts.
    Also, anyone looking for a cheap Luke or Stormtrooper, go here. Low $30s

http://www.darksidenet.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=104

You guys saw the new 14" vader statue from GG right?? Heres some more info if needed. Its near the bottom.

http://www.darksidenet.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=105

Knowing GG, its gonna be a while before they get the Vader Statue out as well as the Leia Boush Bust. They still have yet to release the IG-88, Sandtrooper, and C-3PO (which should be soon). I'm really looking forward to that one!

I reallly want to see pictures of Sideshow's Vader Statue so I can decide which I'm going to buy.

Oh, I'm sure everybody got GG's newsletter that just went out. It was basically reminding everyone that an email will go out as soon as the Han as Stormtrooper Bust will be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I reallly want to see pictures of Sideshow's Vader Statue so I can decide which I'm going to buy.
    I'm in the same boat. I really cant afford both, but I have a feeling I'm gonna end up getting both.

Regarding the Han Stormtrooper bust. How do you get that one? I thought I signed up for the club, but I haven't seen any emails yet. When I signed up, all they had me do was enter my email address. Is that what you had to do?

Thats all you have to do. The Han in Stormtrooper Bust email will be emailed out only to those who subscribe to the newsletter. The Han Bust will be IN STOCK when the email goes out. Should be later this month.

PM me your email address Reefer Shark -I'll forward the latest newsletter to you,