Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Re: The Official Gentle Giant Tread

PM sent.

Thanks bud!!

Sweet! My Dooku bust arrived today. Not the favorite in my collection, but I do really like it. I'm happy I scored it at retail price.

One of the reasons I wanted it was because I know they'll eventually release Maul & Palpatine. Gotta have the whole Sith collection!

Anyone still looking for a White, Green or Stormtrooper mini-bust relatively cheap?

http://www.darksidenet.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=74

Also, another member is looking to get rid of a Boba Fett mini-bust too, just look in the thread below mine.

Damn, I just spent $109.00 on a white clone a few weeks back. Now I really wish I had waited.

If I had the $$$, I would buy your green clone Pedr0. Sadly, X-Mas has left me broken

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Damn, I just spent $109.00 on a white clone a few weeks back. Now I really wish I had waited.
    Don't feel to bad, I bid on two a few months back on eBay and won them both...one for $75 & one for $50! I of course paid for them both even though I got sick when I sent the Paypal payment for the $75 one. So I have an extra White Clone in a storage box.

If I had the $$$, I would buy your green clone Pedr0. Sadly, X-Mas has left me broken
    I must have missed the post, how much are you asking for the Green Trooper Pedr0?

On another note, SWS sent my shipping confirmation email for my Padme statue. It's set to arrive on 12/24 and my freakin' company's mail room is closed for the day!!!! I'll have to wait until Monday to get this baby.

I received my Luke Stormy bust today (purchased from ebay). Weeeeee! I think I've gone a bit overboard with these busts....

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    I must have missed the post, how much are you asking for the Green Trooper Pedr0?
    He's listed the prices on another website, go back to his post for the link. ($70 for the Green Clone).

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    On another note, SWS sent my shipping confirmation email for my Padme statue. It's set to arrive on 12/24 and my freakin' company's mail room is closed for the day!!!! I'll have to wait until Monday to get this baby.
    I just got my confirmation too, but mine says it will arrive on the 21st. Sweet! SWS's warehouse must be close by my place, 'cause it seems everything I order has a one day shipping time.

Yep, got my Padme maquette today. I haven't busted it out yet 'cause I'm still at work. Mine is numbered 249 of 1000.

The 3 busts are still available to anyone.

Yep, got my Padme maquette today. I haven't busted it out yet 'cause I'm still at work. Mine is numbered 249 of 1000.
    Let us know who it looks...if I don't get mine Friday it's going to be a long weekend waiting for this present to arrive on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by [DSS]Pedr0
    The 3 busts are still available to anyone.
    I just PM'd you!