Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Re: The Official Gentle Giant Tread

They Han Solo bust is worth it even at full price. Definatly worth picking up.

All the release dates above are correct. GG is just a little late as uaual.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

more time to save up! between GG and MR, whew...

Gentle Giant's website is showing the Sandtroopers as released! So we should start seeing them show up soon.

I finaly got an email back today from Gentle Giant reguarding the suggestion of making the Exclusive C-3PO bust available for Collector's Club members...

Thank you for your email.

At this time we do not anticipate having the Art of Star Wars Exhibition Exclusive EPII C-3PO mini bust available for members of our Collector's Club. Only StarWarsShop.com will have them available to purchase in the U.S.

Sincerely,

Gentle Giant Customer Service

Seems like kind of a blow off to me. I'll bet they totally forgot about the Collector's club on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Seems like kind of a blow off to me. I'll bet they totally forgot about the Collector's club on this one.
    I agree but it was worth the try I suppose.

Pretty sad that there aren't any benefits to being part of the Collector's Club anymore because IMO they should have allocated at least 100 of these for Club members.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

anybody heard anything on the Yoda or the Sandtroopers?

Yoda is shipping as we speak and the Sandtroopers are scheduled to start shipping next week.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

hey check out what I found at Scum, to be due March 2006
    Looks awesome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EMP1.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	12511  

OH MY GOD!! I got to have one of those!!!!

I'd rather have Palps 'uppercuttin' with his saber.