Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Re: Northeastern/Central PA

Quick update so I can sleep to make the NOON Cinemark show!!!(so close.....)

- I just started a new job and haven't been able to post much lately in transition. For those who read this, I can post more finally and hopefully help some of us find some things. It's good karma, man....

Anyway, here's da finds:

TRU/WB- getting repacks of the 12" cases w/Gen G. No site of Shak/Barris outside of Walmart in Bloom yet.

Target/WB- still have the Obi and Clone cups in, Gen G is gone. They didn't have above #40 today, no sign of Deluxe Wave 3 yet there or more Exclusive Clones again yet either(Sunday saw those Clone move fast! Thanks again, SL 0498).

Walmart/WB- I was just there after work about 1:20AM. No Ani#1(2?) Dooku saber variants yet (that night clerk KNOWS the variants, people). They got in a LOT of #36-44. Both Wookie variants-Doc, i grabbed a few for you, yer friends, my pal Brotha James, and even SL 0498 if you want any. There are 6 of #41 Clone left. No sign of the Tarkin case yet per the stocklady. They have all four of Deluxe wave 2 in-ones on the Yoda and the Green Droid(no blue) and NO, this Walmart has not gotten in Wave 3 yet.

Per SL 0498, Pittston Walmart got in case of #41-44 today.

Anyway, off to bed. SL 0498 I hope you and the missus loved the film. Doc, PM me with yer # in case I don't get it off of SL so I can drop you off the Wookies...maybe we can all meet up again, and yes, I have an extra Yarua(spelling?) senator and a Sneak Peek Wookie for you. I also grabbed you the Tarrful you wanted.
    I hope we all love the movie. I can't believe it's here...a part of me has been waiting since I was 4 to see this and I can say that in all honesty.

It's finally here.
    Wow.
    Gotta sleep....fate awaits!

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord 0498

Lastly, Best Buy has one Anakin Skywalker mini-lightsaber left in stock. I'm sure more will arrive soon.

Happy hunting, fellows.
    Almost forgot....me and SL 0498 were at BB yesterday (5/17). Although Anakin is still down in stock, but there, all 3 sabers are in. Lot of Obis and Smoked Sidious, again, only a couple Anis.

The mini sabers rule-thanks to SL 0498, I now have another hole in my paycheck . Anakin's saber has EXTREME detail; it's awesome .

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Alex
    The mini sabers rule-thanks to SL 0498, I now have another hole in my paycheck .
    Like a crack dealer..."Get the Mustafar Anakin Doc, Its an Historic figure!"
    I didn't need that much of a push to be honest....

Adam does this to me with the "Crackbricks" (Kubricks), sends me freakin links all the time, this is because he blames me for geting hooked on them.

Then there is Bill, freaking Microman crack dealer! Always sending me stuff, well, I send him more links actually...I can be evil like that!

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by MottiMearl

Adam does this to me with the "Crackbricks" (Kubricks), sends me freakin links all the time, this is because he blames me for geting hooked on them.

Doc
    I told you not to bring those things over, but you just had to torture me.
    At least I didn`t sink the $$$ into the carded ones. I do want that 400%
    Boba though. End of next month series 4 should ship!
    We will probably have extras, if any of you guys might want any. It will
    be cheaper than eBay for sure.

Adam

Talking Re: Northeastern/Central PA

I hope I get the chase!
    If its cool and I don't...I'll cry.

Doc

Sl and DA,
    SL, when are you going to grab DA and come visit? I still have Cabin Fever over here!

I have some silly Star Wars stuff to watch.

Doc

How many of the Star Wars .45 lightsabers are there in total? Also what is the difference between the Best Buy Sidious saber and the Sidious saber everyone else is selling?
    Sorry doesn't put thumbs on the hand....

Quote Originally Posted by kwyjibo111
    How many of the Star Wars .45 lightsabers are there in total? Also what is the difference between the Best Buy Sidious saber and the Sidious saber everyone else is selling?
    These are the currently available scaled lightsabers (Target.com has most of these in stock). I'm pretty sure this is all of them.

Jedi Collection
    Luke Skywalker Episode VI
    Obi-Wan Kenobi Episode II
    Obi-Wan Kenobi Episode III
    Obi-Wan Kenobi Episode IV (weathered and "as first built by" - these were exclusives)
    Mace Windu Episode II
    Anakin Skywalker Episode II

Sith Collection
    Darth Vader Episode IV
    Darth Tyranus Episode II
    Darth Maul (battle damage) Episode I

These are the forthcoming lightsabers.

Jedi Collection
    Yoda Episode III

Sith Collection
    Darth Sidious Episode III
    Darth Tyranus Episode III
    Darth Vader Episode III

The difference between the Sidious sabers are as follows:

Best Buy: entire saber is plated in chrome just like the Jango and Vader MBNA exclusive mini-busts.

Standard Edition: saber has movie-accurate coloring like the rest of the scaled lightsabers - the true miniature version of the Limited Edition saber
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Hey, thanks for the great reply. Wonderful information there.
    I may pick a few of these up. Do you think the best buy version is worth it, or should I just stick wish the movie version.
    Thanks
    Joe
    Sorry doesn't put thumbs on the hand....

Quote Originally Posted by kwyjibo111
    Hey, thanks for the great reply. Wonderful information there.
    I may pick a few of these up. Do you think the best buy version is worth it, or should I just stick wish the movie version.
    Thanks
    Joe
    (in my best Anthony Daniels...)Oh, you're quite welcome, sir!!

Seriously though, no problem. The Best Buy version is definitely NOT worth it. The sabers don't look good when they're all chrome-plated. The movie versions are the only way to go on these items.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm