Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Re: Northeastern/Central PA

KMart in Berwick? That's in my neck of the woods. I rarely go there because they never get anything in.

Went to Target and TRU in WB today July 22. Nothing that I need again! I ended up getting ECW D Von Dudley at Target and Marvel Legends Showdown Doc Oc at TRU. No money for you Hasbro!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Quote Originally Posted by BoShek
    KMart in Berwick? That's in my neck of the woods. I rarely go there because they never get anything in.

Went to Target and TRU in WB today July 22. Nothing that I need again! I ended up getting ECW D Von Dudley at Target and Marvel Legends Showdown Doc Oc at TRU. No money for you Hasbro!
    Kmart/Berwick is REAL spotty, but I hope you find stuff there you need if you stop in. The ECW figures are awesome, but it's a darn shame that WWE let the Dudleys+Spike go....they'll probably land at TNA wrestling.

I was at the Walmart in WB and can confirm what JediJones is posting over at the PSWCS-good find JJ!, the Ani Evolution sets have arrived. 2 were in WB around 6PM tonight. I watched the GAB/WWE/PPV tonight and after heading out Dallas to drop off a pal, I stopped at the Wal/Wb again, but both were GONE. No sign of #51-56 or the 3 repaints yet, but they've GOTTA be coming.

BTW-heckuva a PPV. Smackdown has really grown and Batista, Undertaker, and Benoit(sic) had great matches. The real-scans that are out for WWE, ECW, and WCW(killer R. Flair!) truely make for great figures.

I collect WWE figures and have had a hard time finding the classic ones. I only got Earthqauke and Heenan from the current series out not. If anyone here spots Koko B. Ware, One Man Gang, Andre the Giant, LOD or Shawn Michaels when looking for figures, let me know where you found them!

Back to Star Wars, I really want Tarkin, Antilles and Ask. I hope they show up for this Christmas reset event!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I'll be on the lookout for the WWE figures.
    Per Sith Lord 0498, Target in Wilkes-Barre has a ton of #51-52-53 out today, about 30 of each figure around noon. None of the later #ers or the 3 repaints, make that 4 with the new Anakin #28 variant. They also had one Wookie Flyer.
    I'm a little short on funds to pick up any extras, but at least I can give everyone a heads up on whats shipping.

Well, Target in WB had as of 4:10PM this afternoon about 20 each of the 51-52-53 crowd, and the U. Warrior has both fists painted, no mistakes present as are popping up on the 'net. The Wookie Flyer SL 0498 saw sold, but a fresh case of 2 of it and 2 of the Boga were out.
    ALSO, on one endcap were all the recent arrival cups: Han, Yoda, and Boba who was in the shorter supply all for ABOUT $1.87! Yeah, no ***********. I don't collect em and have NO space for em, but if YOU want em and NEED EM they are there for the grabbing.
    Good luck-looks like my ranting will end since the DISTRO is finally working again!
    'Nuff said!

I better get to Target quick! This weekend I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by BoShek
    I better get to Target quick! This weekend I hope!
    Sorry, BoShek. Next to nothing left. Probably restock this weekend though.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I hate living in this area and collecting figures! Arg.

July 31 report
    K Mart Blackman Street WB-there's a Padme there if anyone needs her. Also one Anakin Evolution set
    Wal Mart-FULL OF FIGURES! Darth Vader, Yoda, Gen G, both regular and repaint clones, A LOT OF CLONES REALLY and pilot Obi-Wan (who I got and is his best figure out of the ROTS).
    Target-A lot of figures! I got Antilles and Zett. There are a lot more too.
    TRUs-Don't waste your time! Nothing.

I saw a lot of figures I would like but spent most of my money on WWE Classics (got Doink at Target and Andre, Koko and OMG at the Garden Drive In) and three sets of JLU figures. I hope the stores keep stocking SW so I can pick up a couple of them the next few times I go.

The two major figures I want: Tarkin and Ask. The others I will get if I find nothing else.

Anyone still reading this?