Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Re: Northeastern/Central PA

Quote Originally Posted by BoShek
    Anyone still reading this?
    Yeah, but there's been nothing to report.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

August 8
    I got a TON of figures at the Bloomsburg Wal Mart: Tarkin, Ask, AT-TE driver!!!, blue Senate Guard!!!, Utapaun soldier.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Quote Originally Posted by BoShek
    August 8
    I got a TON of figures at the Bloomsburg Wal Mart: Tarkin, Ask, AT-TE driver!!!, blue Senate Guard!!!, Utapaun soldier.
    Congrats!!!

I managed to score a Wookiee Flyer at Target today. Last one on the shelf, and this time I had the money to spend.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I am pretty well set for ROTS. I guess I still need a flea rider and a few others but that's not a big deal.

Young Tarkin rules! I love that figure.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I found even more figures at the Bloomsburg Wal Mart! All the pegs are full!

Snags Invades PA

What's up, Pennsylvanians? I have a job interview in Emmaus, PA this week. Hit a few stores in the Harrisburg area and found jack squat. Anyone having any luck lately?

Blue Snags

I was so happy to find Foul at my Bloomsburg Wal Mart the other day.

Heads up PA collectors. At 2 P.M. on 5/31/06 I went into Wal-Mart in Mansfield off of I-15. A stocker was filling three cases of the Tatooine wave onto the shelves. I was lucky enough to nab all eight figs in one shot. Keep your eyes out at Montoursville, bloomsburg, wilkes barre and Lewisberg as these cases ship out at the same time at local stores. However if you don't want to miss these figs and are up for a drive it's worth it. R5 and Momaw are incredible.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Damn!!!

Great score!!!
    I haven't seen ONE of these yet in stores.
    Move along, move along

Well I ended up scoring some of these tonight.

Got R5, Momaw, Garindan, and Bespin Vader.

Need the rest except han. Not getting that one.

-Sal
    Move along, move along