Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: Northeastern/Central PA

Here's the latest...

Wal-Mart (Wilkes-Barre): ONE set of the Cantina trio remains as well as the Tatoonie wave of the Galactic Heroes sets. The new mods have the SW figs in the same aisle but next "block" back (middle row of the dept). Also noteworthy is that the price for the "SW E3 Basicfig" is only $5.88!!!

Target: EIGHT Slave 1 vehicles in stock and on clearance for $14.98. VOTC on clearance for $6.88 (only Han, Obi-Wan, Lando remain). Falcon on clearance for $35.00 I think.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Two quick updates:

Update #1-
    WB-
    Kmart- all first 5 POTC figures in stock, but only one Queen Amidala left AND they got in the Animated Figures, no troopers left, but there is a Greivous and an new Anakin.
    Target- Had all POTC figures including repacks this morning BUT they have not gotten the alternate case(check out EE) with the Sandtrooper POTJ-repaint in it yet.

Update #2- according to the Toy Mgr at Walmart/WB, they WILL have all the ROTS Sneak Peek stuff as of midnight on 2/1/05. Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Alex
    Two quick updates:

Update #1-
    WB-
    Kmart- all first 5 POTC figures in stock, but only one Queen Amidala left AND they got in the Animated Figures, no troopers left, but there is a Greivous and an new Anakin.
    Target- Had all POTC figures including repacks this morning BUT they have not gotten the alternate case(check out EE) with the Sandtrooper POTJ-repaint in it yet.

Update #2- according to the Toy Mgr at Walmart/WB, they WILL have all the ROTS Sneak Peek stuff as of midnight on 2/1/05. Yes!!!
    Just as a supplement, Target also has several of the Animated Wave 3 figures. However, both the animated and POTC are at a $6.99 price point as opposed to Wal-Mart's $5.55 for Animated and $5.88 for POTC/E3. Of course, Wal-Mart had squat this morning.

And now I know that I'll be very tired at work the morning of February 1st. Hmm...must've had a long night...
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Alex
    Two quick updates:

Update #1-
    WB-

Hey, thanks for the tip. I was able to grab a set of Clone Wars figures at the Dickson City Kmart.
    Thanks
    Sorry doesn't put thumbs on the hand....

The Pittston Wal-Mart has the CW Animated Grievous, Anakin, ARC, and red/blue clones in stock as of this morning. Also, there's a Chewie Unleashed if anyone's interested as well as OTC clearanced at $2.00 each (Luke, Yoda, R2 Dagobah figs, Obi-Wan, Cloud Car Pilot, Han, etc.).

BIG news....the Walmarts in Bloomsburg and Hazleton have BOTH gotten in a fair amount of the ROTS Sneak Peek wave. Sith Lord, I left you a message-I picked you and Brother James both a set of all 4 (4 for YOU, 4 for Jamie). Kenny, if you're reading this, call me if you cave in, I can get you a set of 4 in great condish.

Folks, while I am HAPPY to make an understatement, Target, KB, Kmart and TRU all did NOT get these and the Walmart in Wilkes Barre just plain stinks-they said they have none(either that or they all got sold out the back). This breach of the supposed 2/1 street date is bizzare to say the least and although I can't visually confim it, the Hz stock guy said they WAS NO hold until or DON'T sell before 2/1 date on the cases. Hmmmmm........

R4 is the short pack and the good General seems to be the most abundant.
    However, the Hz store is now out of the Wookie AND the R4, and Bloom only has 2 each left of Tion and R4 while having about 8 of the Wookie and 20 of Grevious.

Happy hunting and in non-SW toy news, Marvel Legends wave/case #8 is out. One lonely Iron Man/modern Armor with 4 Caps' is in Bloom/Walmart while the Hz Walmart only has 3 Caps' left. Joe from the comic shop AWMC got a case in yesterday and said there are 3 Caps per case, 1 Doc Ock, and.....darn, I gotta call him again for the rest. Anyway, all SEVEN figures are in the case, none left out this time, but there still are short-packs on 3 of the figures.

Well, I gotta get to work. I'll post a detailed review tommorrow if weather allows passage to a computer. Peace....

Two updates:

Wilkes-Barre-

TRU- Sandtrooper/1 per case has finally shown up in the alternate Myo case. I grabbed the one Biker Scout, DS Stormtrooper, and new/repainted Sandtrooper this morning. This is only the 2nd Sandtrooper I got, the 1st was from Bryans back in 11/04!

Walmart- still sucking wind, but they DID get in the Ep3 Sneak Peek case, WHICH DOES have a "hold until 2/1" message on it! The clerk in Hz either lied or is lazy with the information. 2/1 it is, then for these, and I chalk it up to luck last week that I got any of the 4!

I think the rate of restocking on all of the SW lines really stinks right now. The Titanium collection hasn't been seen since the middle of last month, the new Cartoon figs are spottily stocked at best, and the new POTC are REAL spotty.

I still look forward to 4/3/05....

Wal-Mart, Target, and TRU in Wilkes-Barre all have the Sneak Preview figures (roughly two cases in each store). No Jedi Starfighter, no Wookie Super Soaker...

...AND NO DARTH TATER!!!!! AAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

(it's the only thing my wife's actually looking forward too)

Nothing new in NE PA....the Sneak Peek figs are being poorly restocked for multiple buyers and army builder....Marvel Legends(GO, MAN THING!) are really in poor shape on the stock tip.
    I got the Anakin-I'm the coolest Jedi in my Yellow-Starfighter off of Amazon. Ordered it Friday, got it at 2PM today. Happy Valentine's day to me, pimpin ain't easy, blah blah blah. I'm just tired of waiting.
    The Walmart in Bloomsburg got in 2 each of the Unleashed figures yesterday night. I broke my "I won't collect anything but the 3 3/4" line" mantra and got a Stormie-great detail, love the ruby red lazzzzer blast. Got a set for Brotha James and left a Aurra and Ig-a-88 for anyone who wants em. Nice to see something else new out.
    No Wookie Wakka Supa Soka yet.
    Since other sites are reporting the DVD/Saber combo at Target, I'll be there tommorrow and report back.

Sith Lord, hope things have been we'll-I'll call ya soon to catch up, complain, and trade. I do have a loose VOTC Stormie with yer name on it, if ya still want it>

'Nuff said.

That lightsaber dvd is nothing that we havent seen before. It is not worth the buy for the history of the lightsaber.