Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Target in wilkes-barre has a bunch of stuuf out today...at least 4 sets of the tatooine wave (but no sandtroopers to be found),as well as 2 pegs of demise of grevious,some of the heroes and villians wave (anakin,vader,mace,chewie,yoda,black pilot) and a bout 5 of the skirmish in the senate battle packs....also about 4 sets of the VOTC also on the pegs there....

found full sets of tatooine wave at hazleton,pa. wal-mart.....all present in multiples,including 5 sandtroopers.....

There are a lot of Vaders at my local stores. How about yours?
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

There are 4 cases of TAC figures in the newly opened Milton Wal-Mart. I bought one of each new figs so there are plenty left. It's located just south of Williamsport on 15.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Yesterday at Toys R Us near Williamsport (Muncy) shocked me at 6 PM by having many of the wave 4 figures. There were 2 Lukes, 2 Umpass, 2 Elis, 2 Miyooms, and 1 Holiday boba. I didn't see CZ, or gold coins or concept Darth.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.