Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Finally, 12'' Dewback Price Drop

I don't know if this is happening anywhere else, but the TRU in Arlington Heights, IL drooped the price of the 12'' Dewback. Its approximately $69 bucks if I recall. Its still not a lot, but at least its starting to drop, hopefully it'll go down more after Christmas.

Anyone else see the price drops?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Re: Finally, 12'' Dewback Price Drop

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    I don't know if this is happening anywhere else, but the TRU in Arlington Heights, IL drooped the price of the 12'' Dewback. Its approximately $69 bucks if I recall. Its still not a lot, but at least its starting to drop, hopefully it'll go down more after Christmas.

Anyone else see the price drops?
    I've gotten mine from a TRU which has closed now for the clearance price of $29.90 several months ago. :happy: It was the only TRU that I've known to have reduced it by that much. IIRC at one time the online TRU had them on sale at half the retail price and free shipping to boot.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

My TRU sucks. They have a billion Dewbacks and they still them marked at $80.

Maybe the management of TRU should talk with the management of Target. As long as those Dewbacks have been sitting and gathering dust, they'd give us $100 to buy 'em if they used Target's philosophy on marking down exclusives.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I long awaited the drop ,but it never came I have kinda got tired of wanting for the dew to come down and don't have any intrest in it any longer mine also is at 80.00.
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

You would think someone at TRU would get a clue and drop the price on these things. It's been almost a year since they have been out right?

Originally posted by hamsterboy
    You would think someone at TRU would get a clue and drop the price on these things. It's been almost a year since they have been out right?
    My TRU has got figures STILL that came out in like 1991/2! at full price still (not that I care anyway!) Their policy is "if they ain't bought within 10 years of stocking them,wait longer..."

They never learn!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

All the green cards at my TRU are 1.97 all the time!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

You call $69 from $79 a price drop??? HA!

Call me when these Ba$t@rd$ have been marked down to $39 and we'll discuss!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'm in the same place with master jedi. My TRU has TONS of these guys at full price!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett