Dioramas - Jabba's Palace & Hoth Bacta Tank

These are two dioramas I made based on Jabba's Palace and the bacta tank in Echo Base. While these are not entirely movie-accurate (holo Luke wasn't shown after Leia was Jabba's slave, etc.), they show off the figures very well. With the Echo Base scene, I customized 2-1B's computer by adding colors to the buttons and displays. Hope you like them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jabba's Palace 01.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	9704   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jabba's Palace 02.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	9705   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jabba's Palace 03.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	9706   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bacta Tank 01.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	9707   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bacta Tank 02.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	9708  

"The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Re: Dioramas - Jabba's Palace & Hoth Bacta Tank

Neat displays! Your Jabba's Palace is kind of sparsely populated. Do you have any more aliens to put in there? Nice work on 2-1B's control panel; a little color really livens it up. Some white felt or a pillow case would make a good "snow" cover for the ground in the Echo Base scene. White paper would work in a pinch too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    Neat displays! Your Jabba's Palace is kind of sparsely populated. Do you have any more aliens to put in there? Nice work on 2-1B's control panel; a little color really livens it up. Some white felt or a pillow case would make a good "snow" cover for the ground in the Echo Base scene. White paper would work in a pinch too.
    Unfortunately, the only other OT aliens I really have are Cantina aliens, and I'm trying to keep the population to only Jabba's Palace aliens. In time, I'll probably build it up more. As for the ground in Echo Base, I have that display on a wooden shelf from Michael's, so I could always just spray paint it white or use that fake "snow in a can."
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Looks real nice. I like Jabbas palace being spread out like that. It doesnt look hugely overcrowded.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten